• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

ECF - (4) Boston Bruins vs. (1) Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

So, the 5% is 2.5% Crosby, and 2.5% Toews?

I know toews did some stupid crap against Detroit, but he's one of the best captains in the league. That was the first time I've ever seen him taken off his game or complain to the media. That just shows what a good job Detroit did shutting him down.

Toews is one of the few blackhawks I actually like.

Guest Johnz96

Horton.

2-0 Bruins!

Wooo!

Horton's earning himself a bigger raise in the playoffs.

It's kinda too bad because he must have been a consideration for the Wings to try and sign.

The only thing that would make this sweeter is if it was the Wings doing this to the Penguins. Absolute domination in the first period. While I agree with the change in net for the Pens, they're putting in a guy that made the Isles look like world beaters. Its like damned if you do, damned if you don't.

If the Pens lose this game they'll NEED to win two in Boston where they'll be able to get all the match ups they want. Pens need to comeback or this series is pretty much done except for the crying and the inevitable cheap shots that are sure to come.

Did Jagr and Pens have any bad blood? Did he leave amidst any drama other than, sorry you are just too old? Which in itself, I am sure he'd love to prove to them he has gas left in the tank.

Chara is just a big goof. He's not really a great fighter.

I'd pay a month's salary to see him or Crosby fight anyone decent.

I would not pay a months salary to see either Chara or Crosby fight ANYONE for this exact reason. Chara is "not really a great fighter" and Crosby is even worse. Besides, if Crosby fights and gets injured in any way, shape, or form, we'll have to hear about it for FOREVER AND EVER.