• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

ECF - (4) Boston Bruins vs. (1) Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

Guest Playmaker

Hm, didn't know Doug Houda was an assistant coach for the Bruins. Blast from the past.

Guest Crymson

and jerome with redirect on game winning goal is just BRILLIANT!!!!

And he got stoned at the buzzer.

Yes! But please somehow do it without Bostons fans finding out about it. And win it without Marchand somehow. :tounge:

You have no idea...

but thrilled the Pens got dominated!

Edited by DyingAlive

Which is worse, getting blown up by the Flyers last season in an utterly pathetic 1st round or getting swept by the Bruins in the conference finals after trading for Iginla, Murray, and Morrow and winning a zillion games in a row this year?

Guest Playmaker

Malkin and Crosby go pointless in the series. That would make them inconsistent scorers. Will they be bought out?

Malkin and Crosby go pointless in the series. That would make them inconsistent scorers. Will they be bought out?

Is Mario going to sell his house with tenant?

:D I just love watching the Pengwhines lose! But, but, Uncle Gary, you told me I would win 7 Cups in a row!

Now Dallas is laughing out loud! They stole Joe Morrow from them and it didn't even help the Pens...

Oh, ya, Jerome, remember when you turned down that trade to the Bruins? I bet the Bruins are very happy you did!

Edited by LeftWinger

Oh...and disco Dan is done there me thinks

If so then I kind of hope they hire Tortorella because that would be so funny on so many levels.

Unless they actually end up winning with him, then I'm just a jackass. Well I'm that too anyways but still... Where was I? Oh yeah, Pens suck!

HA!

Were they marching towards the refs and Uncle Gary?

Har har, I get it...the Penguins and Bettman are in cahoots. In the future if you're going to insinuate that there's some sort of league wide conspiracy in favor of a team, you should at least pick a team that wins relatively frequently. Given that Boston has been to the finals two of the last three years wouldn't they be a more logical choice to support this whole "league wants team X to win" idea? Furthermore if the league does want the Pens to win, and they still get pathetically beaten, then the conspiracy isn't worth talking about because it's so utterly unsuccessful. This Penguins/Bettman conspiracy talk is getting SOOOOOOO old.

:D I just love watching the Pengwhines lose! But, but, Uncle Gary, you told me I would win 7 Cups in a row!

Ditto to you.