64 replies to this topic

#61 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,959 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:18 PM

If it comes down for Chi, and Pitt...

I hope a stadium collapses in them. Hopefully in Chicago, those fans need to go.

Remember the movie Sudden Death?  

Hawks and Pens in the final.  

220px-Sudden_death.jpg

According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#62 The Axe

The Axe

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,379 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:29 PM

Ugh...suppose I hate the Kings the least, although all 4 are a bunch of whiny divers, so who gives a rat's ass really

Also, any respect I had for Toews is now gone after the series, what a *****

I know! I didnt think it was possible for me to like Kane more and Toews less. Yep. It was.

#63 The Greek

The Greek

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:44 PM

Then, I can't help you there...

My point, to make it more clear, is if you dislike both teams, then why in the hell would you choose to root for one of them/give them your support?

Spare me the condescension. I'm well aware of the point your were trying to make, I just thought it was stupid. Firstly , our society is no more polarized than it has been in the past. Secondly, this is a hockey forum, not a sociological round-table.

Edited by The Greek, 30 May 2013 - 07:49 PM.

#64 HeavyMetalCareBear

HeavyMetalCareBear

Draftee

• 7 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:53 PM

I am pulling for Boston to win the cup this year because they are my cousin's team and he passed away last year.

I am really itching for LA to beat up the Hawks. I hope they do. Not as a bitter Detroit fan, but, because Chicago had games handed to them in the series, especially game 6. That penalty shot will forever be etched in my mind as one of the worst calls I have ever seen. What an absolute joke. On top of that, a lot of Hawks fans reacted like a bunch of immature bishes. Again, this is not a bitter Detroit fan talking, I am disappointed with the outcome, however, proud as hell of our playoff run, but, Chicago is the #1 team and Detroit gave them a run for their money. All this DETROIT SUCKS s***, really? They are the 7th seed team that made this a 7 game series, and all because of bulls*** officiating. Detroit deserves a lot of credit for what they did in the playoffs, whether you are a fan or not.

Game 6 was ours and the refs gave it away.

#65 lwing

lwing

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:03 PM

So, I guess most of you have never watched a Super Bowl since the Lions aren't in it? Wings fans = hockey fan? I guess not.

LA will beat Chicago handily and it will increase the bitterness of our dregs to see them do it. Why? How? Because unlike Detroit, LA players and coaches alike will show up and show us how it's done.