• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nosyt612

Z's hilarious reaction to Pierre

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

I didn't actually notice Z's classic stunt at first. If it was on whatever that network with the peacock fetish is called then that probably explains it. But I have to ask, why again exactly is Z making that pained face?

This is awesome! Can't stand Pierre, or anyone on NBC really. Except for JR.

Roenick is actually a breath of fresh air compared to those idiots. Good on Z, wish more hockey players would blow him off.

BadgerBob likes this

I didn't actually notice Z's classic stunt at first. If it was on whatever that network with the peacock fetish is called then that probably explains it. But I have to ask, why again exactly is Z making that pained face?

There's a time and a place. This wasn't one of them for Zetterberg and Pierre should have known better.

Hahaha. I saw this last night and laughed my ass off. Hilarious! I'm sure Pierre understands the rejection, but its his job to try to get the interview. I'm sure he has been turned down before.

T-Ruff likes this

ha ha AWESOME. me and my friend always talk about how annoying and creepy Pierre is.

For reference:

He was probably trying to get some strategy out of Z so he could then interview Quenneville and ask him how he will respond to Detroit's planned strategy.

datterberg1340 likes this

Great stuff, thanks for posting, I've watched multiple times today.

I noticed that right away and was typing something for the GDT but forgot to hit post. I was laughing at that pretty good. I hate Pierre. Z's the Captain, if he's gonna talk during the intermission it'll be to the boys.

I'm kind of in agreement with this dude. I'd really like to know what Pierre did to provoke that kind of reaction.

Wasn't he out on the last shift? I honestly think Z was just out of breath and simply didn't want to do a quick interview.

Wasn't he out on the last shift? I honestly think Z was just out of breath and simply didn't want to do a quick interview.

Probably. I guess the biggest thought of mine that's messing up my over thinking ways is that I know Z is usually more than compliant with his duties to the media as captain of the team.

Probably. I guess the biggest thought of mine that's messing up my over thinking ways is that I know Z is usually more than compliant with his duties to the media as captain of the team.

I'd say if there was any time it was okay for the C to focus on the game and team and not do a stupid media request or answer a question is going into OT in a game 7 of the playoffs.