RedWingCraig

Dekeyser on his way to Grand Rapids

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

Nyquist got hurt.

What happened?

Edited by DeGraa55

Guest Crymson

Andersson set up Callahan for a shorthanded goal. 2-0 Griffins.

Anderson sh goal.

Nope.

Edited by Crymson

He's back and they almost had a goal.

C'mon boys, stop taking stupid penalties. Nice to see the shots almost even and Griffins having a better period.

LOL he is not back, stop tricking me

Guest DeGraa55

Andersson set up Callahan for a shorthanded goal. 2-0 Griffins.

Nope.

O oops I'm listening on radio said it was Anderson either way...griffins are winning!!!

And Anderson is a beast.

Guest DeGraa55

I'm also listening. I wish they would televise these games. Andersson, Tatar and Nyquist could be our third line next year. What do you guys think?

I've been saying this for awhile now.

We have a top 8-10 goalie now, who's likely to improve...And a goalie who's projected ceiling is to surpass that. All I can say is I hope Holland play's his card right or we are going to be in for some heartbreak, one way or another, some years down the line.

Does Patterson have the ceiling that Howard (although Howard surpassed his projected ceiling) or Mrazek have? If it's anywhere close...we went from bottom of the barrel to stacked pretty quick in the goalie dept.

Edited by Dynheart

We have a top 8-10 goalie now, who's likely to improve...And a goalie who's projected ceiling is to surpass that. All I can say is I hope Holland play's his card right or we are going to be in for some heartbreak, one way or another, some years down the line.

Does Patterson have the ceiling that Howard (although Howard surpassed his projected ceiling) or Mrazek have? If it's anywhere close...we went from bottom of the barrel to stacked pretty quick in the goalie dept.

All I can say is Paterson is not as good as Mrazek when Mrazek played in the OHL.

Guest DeGraa55

All I can say is Paterson is not as good as Mrazek when Mrazek played in the OHL.

PSOE also develope at different ages. Some peak early late etc etc. But I hear a lot of people say Patterson will be better.

But with that said if one because a star to one day replace Howard were going to be really good off. No matter which one it is.