• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWingCraig

Dekeyser on his way to Grand Rapids

Rate this topic

Guest Johnz96

A choke of epic proportions. I don't know how they will ever come back from that.

Guest Johnz96

A choke of epic proportions. I don't know how they will ever come back from that.

I thought I would put that like a lot of people here would word it. I actually saw it more as a great comeback by the Barons.

Guest Crymson

DK will be playing in the finals.

Given how well he did at the NHL level, he ought to be the best defenseman on the ice. Tough luck for the guy he replaces, but them's the breaks.

Guest DeGraa55

The top lines could be.

Nyquist Anderson Tatar

Lashoff dekeyser

Wouldn't that be cool? All 5 should be on team next year lol.

Guest Johnz96

It will be a tough series for the Griffs to win. The Crunch have only lost 1 game all playoffs on their way to the Championship.
Even though both teams are going for their first Calder Cup the Crunch are like defending champs because they are the Lightning's farm team and they moved from Norfolk where they won the Cup last year. Norfolk also broke the professional hockey record last year recording 28 consecutive wins. Having DeKeyser should make the Griffs even better.
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&ved=0CFQQqQIwBg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.syracuse.com%2Fcrunch%2F2013%2F06%2Fsyracuse_crunch_59.html&ei=AX2wUZnXNsG9rgGPk4HQCA&usg=AFQjCNGDXnfph7vo9J8wuhIAA5UCboCClA&sig2=b431J6_0aDmLMTcYmtywZA&bvm=bv.47534661,d.aWM&cad=rja

Edited by Johnz96

Thanks for the post John9. I don't have any time to follow the AHL. It was very informative and will make the series that much more interesting. My friends went to Syracuse now I have something to tell them about the team and we can duke it out.

I read about the Crunch only losing once earlier this week, absolutely nuts. Should be an EXCELLENT finals. Anyone heading to GR for a game? I'm thinking about heading out there.