• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jollymania

Wings interested in Stalberg and Bickell

Rate this topic

I doubt it would change the results much but keep in mind that hits, takeaways, blocked shots etc are stats that are kept by the home teams stats guys. The reporting of them is wildly inconsistent from team to team. You might see that the Wings hit totals are significantly higher next season even without much of a roster change.

Reminds me of this:

Guest Johnz96

Oh yeah Bickell scored a whopping 9 goals in the regular season on the best team in the NHL.

Yeah what a STUD.

WE NEED HIM LOLOL

He scored 23 points getting only 12:30 mins of ice-time per game and only 17 seconds of PP time per game and playing almost exclusively in the bottom 6. Compared to Abby he has a lot more points, 1 less goal, playing a lot less, with less than half of the PP time, and without Datsyuk.

He scored an even strength goal with every 66 mins of ice-time, which is more frequently than anybody on the Wings.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He scored 23 points getting only 12:30 mins of ice-time per game and only 17 seconds of PP time per game and playing almost exclusively in the bottom 6. Compared to Abby he has a lot more points, 1 less goal, playing a lot less, with less than half of the PP time, and without Datsyuk.

He scored an even strength goal with every 66 mins of ice-time, which is more frequently than anybody on the Wings.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahaha indeed. Not always about stats.

The Blackhawks weren't the best team in the league or anything this regular season. You must have missed that.

Comparing his numbers to Abby's? Bickell not playing with Dats? Seriously?

What a joke indeed.

p.s. It's also nice to see in another thread POLL What UFA would help the Wings the most?

That the board on here so far the majority is not for Bickell.

Amen to that.

Edited by St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Guest Johnz96

The Blackhawks weren't the best team in the league or anything this regular season. You must have missed that.

What a joke indeed.

I replied to this comment.

"Oh yeah Bickell scored a whopping 9 goals in the regular season on the best team in the NHL.

Yeah what a STUD.

WE NEED HIM LOLOL"

More often than not when a player gets traded to a better team his production drops because his ice-time decreases and is expected to play more defensively.

Yeah cause he would be scoring in bunches with the Wings too.

Players get hot in the playoffs no doubt.

Let's get every UFA that gets hot in the most recent playoffs cause that would solve our goal scoring problems.

Makes total

So let's overpay for Horton and Clarkson...real smart..that makes sense too right?

Yeah cause he would be scoring in bunches with the Wings too.

Players get hot in the playoffs no doubt.

Let's get every UFA that gets hot in the most recent playoffs cause that would solve our goal scoring problems.

Makes total sense.

who would you like to sign ?? Enlighten us all

What a joke indeed.

p.s. It's also nice to see in another thread POLL What UFA would help the Wings the most?

Amen to that.

Then don't read it

Edited by RedWingCraig

Guest Johnz96

So let's overpay for Horton and Clarkson...real smart..that makes sense too right?

who would you like to sign ?? Enlighten us all

Because of the cap reduction, I don't think we will have to overpay to get one or two of Iginla, Horton, Clarkson, Bickell or Dupuis. I think teams there will be teams that would like to but just won't be able to.

St. Michael was being sarcastic.

Because of the cap reduction, I don't think we will have to overpay to get one or two of Iginla, Horton, Clarkson, Bickell or Dupuis. I think teams there will be teams that would like to but just won't be able to.

St. Michael was being sarcastic.

I expect Columbus to be a major player

Guest The Axe

I wouldn't want Bickell...all he's doing is scoring and the Wings couldn't use that :eh:

Exactly. Who wants a tough SOB that's fast, hits everything, and scores all the time?

What a joke indeed.

Amen to that.

That poll includes David Clarkson and Nathan Horton. Obviously, they are going to have more of an impact.

Doesn't mean Bickell couldn't help the Red Wings.

Guest DeGraa55

That poll includes David Clarkson and Nathan Horton. Obviously, they are going to have more of an impact.

Doesn't mean Bickell couldn't help the Red Wings.

Ya all three can help and they're my top three. But we only get one vote.

Viktor Stalberg: 6'3" 210 Lbs. Among the fastest in the league. Great potential but hasn't clicked in Chicago's organization.

Why would anyone NOT want someone who is big AND fast????

Because they'd rather have someone like Cleary who skates like he has a load in his shorts

I wasnt impressed with Bickell all playoffs and even more unenthused after 3 games against the B's .... Steer clear Kenny!!!

Who didn't predict that? Bickell acted like a bully because neither the Wings nor Kings for whatever reason pushed back but...guys like Lucic, Thornton and Chara for sure did, as seen on monday.Bickell beeing a very strong guy isn't used to that stuff, so the hard reality finally caught him.

Edited by frankgrimes

Who didn't predict that? Bickell acted like a bully because neither the Wings nor Kings for whatever reason pushed back but...guys like Lucic, Thornton and Chara for sure did, as seen on monday.Bickell beeing a very strong guy isn't used to that stuff, so the hard reality finally caught him.

sounds like he'd struggle in the east..

Reports today say Bickell will be on top line with Toews and Kane. We will see what he can do. Honestly, I have yet to be surprised by Hawks attitudes, I wouldn't doubt that they were purposely keeping Bickell on lower lines to try to make his FA offers reasonable so they can keep him. He performed with top talent in our series, then disappeared when he had to do more work for a lower line... see if he shows up.

Reports today say Bickell will be on top line with Toews and Kane. We will see what he can do. Honestly, I have yet to be surprised by Hawks attitudes, I wouldn't doubt that they were purposely keeping Bickell on lower lines to try to make his FA offers reasonable so they can keep him. He performed with top talent in our series, then disappeared when he had to do more work for a lower line... see if he shows up.

I doubt they would try to drive a free agent's price down with a championship at stake. With all the skill the Blackhawks have at forward, they can afford to shuffle guys around up front.

I doubt they would try to drive a free agent's price down with a championship at stake. With all the skill the Blackhawks have at forward, they can afford to shuffle guys around up front.

Why would you sit Stahlberg for starting games of a series just because he made a comment on playing time and make your team less skilled? Oh, because you think the Wings suck and you are full of yourselves and can beat them with worse players in the lineup.

That's my point, these guys are d-bags and Q isn't as smart as most people make him out to be. His line changes seem more random and guessing than strategic.

But yeah in regards to the salary thing I was mostly just being a doof suggesting that :)

Edited by Rhah