• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#141 Rhah

Rhah

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:41 AM

Reports today say Bickell will be on top line with Toews and Kane. We will see what he can do. Honestly, I have yet to be surprised by Hawks attitudes, I wouldn't doubt that they were purposely keeping Bickell on lower lines to try to make his FA offers reasonable so they can keep him. He performed with top talent in our series, then disappeared when he had to do more work for a lower line... see if he shows up.

#142 GoWings1905

GoWings1905

Legend

• Gold Booster
  • 5,661 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:52 PM

Reports today say Bickell will be on top line with Toews and Kane. We will see what he can do. Honestly, I have yet to be surprised by Hawks attitudes, I wouldn't doubt that they were purposely keeping Bickell on lower lines to try to make his FA offers reasonable so they can keep him. He performed with top talent in our series, then disappeared when he had to do more work for a lower line... see if he shows up.

I doubt they would try to drive a free agent's price down with a championship at stake. With all the skill the Blackhawks have at forward, they can afford to shuffle guys around up front.

"To whom much is given, much is expected."

#143 Rhah

Rhah

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:56 PM

I doubt they would try to drive a free agent's price down with a championship at stake. With all the skill the Blackhawks have at forward, they can afford to shuffle guys around up front.

Why would you sit Stahlberg for starting games of a series just because he made a comment on playing time and make your team less skilled? Oh, because you think the Wings suck and you are full of yourselves and can beat them with worse players in the lineup.

That's my point, these guys are d-bags and Q isn't as smart as most people make him out to be. His line changes seem more random and guessing than strategic.

But yeah in regards to the salary thing I was mostly just being a doof suggesting that :)

Edited by Rhah, 19 June 2013 - 03:57 PM.