• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings_Dynasty

Who Do You Want to Win the Cup?

Rate this topic

Who Do You WANT To Win The Cup?  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Boston for my obvious hatred for s***sburgh and s***cago, and of course no back 2 back unless its Detroit.

Not just for the feel good factor after the bombings, but it would be a great story considering they were less than a minute away from being eliminated in the first round and to come all the way back and win the Cup would be a super story!

Blackhawks or Bruins!!

I want to see an original 6 matchup, and as frustrated as I am for the Wings blowing a 3-1 series lead, it would be nice to say that we at least lost to the champs. That would be helpful going into next season.

I'd rather see the Kings repeat, than the archnemesis winning another title! I don't care about the back to back cups history, I just don't want to see the Hawks or Pens win. Also wouldn't be happy with the Bruins, because I hate Brad Marchand, their bullymentality so the Kings are my obvious choice.

They are playing hockey the way it is supposed to be played, hard, physical and defensive minded, Hawks are just a run andgun team with ridiculous talent.

If I had to choose between evil 1 and evil 2 I'd rather see the Crysby team win than the damn Hawks, although I still respect Toews, Hossa and would we willing to give up a lot for their number 1 pairing...

Boston or LA. Reason is really petty, too. Chicago and Pittsburgh already get so much play and love from the media that if one of them wins, they'll be relentlessly hailed as the greatest teams ever to touch the ice for the next 5 years. If Boston or LA wins it won't be nearly as nauseating and the media will probably talk only about how Chicago or Pittsburgh was better.

Boston or LA. Reason is really petty, too. Chicago and Pittsburgh already get so much play and love from the media that if one of them wins, they'll be relentlessly hailed as the greatest teams ever to touch the ice for the next 5 years. If Boston or LA wins it won't be nearly as nauseating and the media will probably talk only about how Chicago or Pittsburgh was better.

same reasons for me. I voted for Boston but I'd be okay if LA wins again too. Seeing Chicago or Pittsburgh win would probably make me hurl.

I'd rather see the Kings repeat, than the archnemesis winning another title! I don't care about the back to back cups history, I just don't want to see the Hawks or Pens win. Also wouldn't be happy with the Bruins, because I hate Brad Marchand, their bullymentality so the Kings are my obvious choice. They are playing hockey the way it is supposed to be played, hard, physical and defensive minded, Hawks are just a run andgun team with ridiculous talent. If I had to choose between evil 1 and evil 2 I'd rather see the Crysby team win than the damn Hawks, although I still respect Toews, Hossa and would we willing to give up a lot for their number 1 pairing...

Except if the Kings go to the Finals, it might be a ratings bust, with the SCF being overshadowed by Lebron James. With Chicago and Boston, we'd have two storied franchises, with huge fan bases, and it would be the first Original Six SCF since 1979.

I don't think I could stomach another Penguins Stanley Cup. The media has finally gotten off of Cindy Crysby's junk, and I want it to stay that way.

Wow, as of right now the Hawks have more votes than the Pens. How much do we hate that team? lol

Despite the fact that I would love to curb stomp some of their fans, I'd still rather see the Blackhawks win the Cup than see the Penguins get anywhere near it!!

The efforts of the media, and the league, to shove all things Crosby down our collective throats as the "Face of the NHL" have finally wained, and if the Penguins get back to the Finals, I have a feeling that their little boy-crush on him would be rekindled.

Do you remember the guys in the booth during the 2008 and 2009 Stanley Cup Finals'? They might as well have had black and gold pompoms and face paint because they were all over Crosby like a bunch of tween girls at a Justin Beiber concert. If I have to endure one more SCF like that then I just might have to go all Joe Pesci on them!! lol

Boston and I hope they pound the lights out of Chicago.

All four of them are "recent Cup winners" so there's really no "give the new guy a chance!" answer. I voted for LA basically because I have no reason right now to personally detest them. They would be the first back-to-back Cup winner since Detroit in 97/98, so that'd be kind of a bummer.

I really don't think there's a "wrong" answer to this, though. I have mixed feelings on Chicago, but some fans prefer seeing the team who beat you go on to do well, as some sort of "validation". Really, all the other teams are the "enemy", so if a style of play for one of them appeals to you, sure, go ahead and "root" for them.

I go into about a week-long coma after the Wings are eliminated where I just need a break from the NHL playoffs after we're eliminated. After we're out, I get an understanding of why hockey fans in markets like Minnesota love hockey, but don't fully "get" the NHL - the experience is so different when you don't have a horse in the race.

I'd rather see the Kings repeat, than the archnemesis winning another title! I don't care about the back to back cups history, I just don't want to see the Hawks or Pens win. Also wouldn't be happy with the Bruins, because I hate Brad Marchand, their bullymentality so the Kings are my obvious choice. They are playing hockey the way it is supposed to be played, hard, physical and defensive minded, Hawks are just a run andgun team with ridiculous talent. If I had to choose between evil 1 and evil 2 I'd rather see the Crysby team win than the damn Hawks, although I still respect Toews, Hossa and would we willing to give up a lot for their number 1 pairing...

I wouldn't say the B's have a bully mentality, they're just tougher than almost every team in the league.