• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCF : (5) Los Angeles Kings vs. (1) Chicago Blackhawks

Rate this topic

You do know Hossa tripped over The net/quicks stick right? Hossa the strongest guy on skates in the NHL and he was on YOUR Team playing like this before and you want to call him a diver. lol. pathetic.

You do know Hossa tripped over The net/quicks stick right? Hossa the strongest guy on skates in the NHL and he was on YOUR Team playing like this before and you want to call him a diver. lol. pathetic.

He tripped and then he fell afterwards. If you're getting tripped you don't put a skate down then fall down. Look at it again.

You do know that Hossa is the best salesman in the NHL, right? It's not just fans on a message board, it's the players calling him out. But I guess they don't know anything about the game either, right?

I think a better definition of pathetic is coming to a Wings board when we're no longer playing and "defending" your team. Why do you care what a bunch of Wings fan say, anyway? We're not even in the same conference anymore. You don't have to worry about Detroit until if you make the SCF.

And while you're at it, why don't you guys try and come up with something else to chant at your games before you all redefine "pathetic."

Why would you even google a Red Wings forum if you aren't a fan?

HOW COOL ARE YOU?

I just want to apologize to everyone for the Hawks winning this first game. Kings were up by one when I turned it on, then immediately after I started watching the Hawks scored both goals. Needless to say I turned it off as quickly as I could, but alas the damage had already been done. I assure you all I will not be watching anymore games in this series.

Edited by BottleOfSmoke

I just want to apologize to everyone for the Hawks winning this first game. Kings were up by one when I turned it on, then immediately after I started watching the Hawks scored both goals. Needless to say I turned it off as quickly as I could, but alas the damage had already been done. I assure you all I will not be watching anymore games in this series.

So you're the problem ;)

Watching game one just made me appreciate Jimmy's work for us even more. To me, he was the number 1 reason the Wings were even in that series. It looks like Quick will be in the same shoes and Jimmy.

I thought L.A would have the fore checking ability to break through. I know it's one game. But you can usually get a feel. They are going to struggle like Detroit did against Chicago's defense.

What I thought would be a goaltending match in Quicks favor...it's Quick VS Chicago's defense...just like it was for the Wings. Jimmy VS their defense...not the goalie. And unfortunately for Quick...Chicago's offense is faster than their very fast defense. That means a lot of shots of the very high quality variety.

Jimmy almost stole the series. Quick is a better goalie, though...He might be able to squeeze them through, but it will be ugly. Then again...Chicago and Crawford may have that Horseshoe tucked somewhere, and get more flukey bounces off the boards/skates in their favor. It may just be their year. /barf

Kings suck.

To think we were one good OT shot away from playing this team.

Then again, they are a very good home team in these playoffs, but this is putting too much pressure on themselves to win every home game.

Edited by GMRwings1983