• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCF : (5) Los Angeles Kings vs. (1) Chicago Blackhawks

Rate this topic

"We at the League office aren't in the business of suspending star players. They need to be on the ice to make us money. And, as everyone knows, every player on the Hawks is a star in our eyes. They are the best team we have ever seen. Even Shaw and Bickell are top 6 players on any other team."

Great win by the Kings! and wow Quick he was the difference. Brutal and careless play by Keith, should have been 5 and a game. He better get a few games for that, though I'm not holding my breath on it.

Chicago has been getting away with murder these playoffs. Still amazed that the slew foot by shaw did not get any attention from the league. I seriously think the reaction of NBC plays a big part in if it get looks at or not.

Yep, Flipper just "got tangled up" with Shaw at the benches. Apparently if you're mad and apologize afterwards it's alright to skewer somebody's face with your stick. Boooooools***!

esteef

edit: Not so fast Keith!

Pierre LeBrun @Real_ESPNLeBrun
It sounds like there will be an NHL hearing for Duncan Keith later today.... waiting to find out more, stay tuned
Edited by esteef

I don't think it was suspension worthy. It was clear that he didn't intend to high stick Carter, he was just trying to return the slash Carter gave to Keith moments earlier, it was just bad luck. There have been far more plays that should have received the NHL's attention, but instead it is this mishap that Keith gets a 1 game suspension. Nothing about Bolland or Shaw's elbows to the head. Nothing about Crosby's elbow to the head, etc. Cooke didn't get anything.

Guest DeGraa55

If Crosby did it the NHL would give the receiver a one game suspension.

Surprising, Chicago is losing and they call a ticky tack hook... like 0.5 seconds of a stick on guys thigh, not even above waist.

...and of course, the auto delay of game penalty for over the glass... except it went about 80 feet down ice before over... no way that deserves a penalty, it was obviously it was easily out of zone and not a tactic by PK. Not to mention, it should be legal just like icing is legal for a PK unit.

I'll just keep commenting, haha... now NBC announcers trying to say clearing Toews out from net after whistle/scrum in front of net should be penalty. Like what happens 99% of the time during regular season and playoffs to players who are near goaltender when he makes a save. The bias is sick and obvious.