• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCF : (5) Los Angeles Kings vs. (1) Chicago Blackhawks

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

Looks like a Boston/Chicago Final.

Didn't Boston have a 3-0 lead versenphilly and ended up losing? I think I'll say its Boston verse Chicago when the rounds are done lol.

Always wise to say that but the Penguins have, as expected, some serious problems with their D and Goalies right now. I don't think they'll come back.

But seeing LA having that many problems against the Hawks let's the Red Wings effort even shine brighter.

Streaks are made to be broken, just like LA could easily break their away game losing streak against an again over-confident Hawks team. Their success ends up being their undoing every time, egos galore... from Coach on down.

Always wise to say that but the Penguins have, as expected, some serious problems with their D and Goalies right now. I don't think they'll come back.

But seeing LA having that many problems against the Hawks let's the Red Wings effort even shine brighter.

Vokoun has been solid for them, I think their most glaring concern is leadership. Who would want to be on a team captained by crysby? I honestly think the team was better with him injured

Seeing as our boys took the Hawks to 7 and Minnesota lost in 5, and the Kings may as well. Proud of our boys even with the skid at the end.

Folks need to remember the Wings are the only team that handed the Hawks a 3 game losing streak.

With that being said, we shall really see what LA is made of tonight. Anything can happen

Edited by Rivalred

I haven't seen the last couple games but in general the Kings scoring has dried up compared to last year. Brown, Kopitar, and Carter. Thought with Carter it's really just been against Chicago. And last season they were also getting goals from unexpected places, like Dwight King.

This playoffs there's been 7 games they only managed to score one goal and not surprisingly they lost 6 of them.

Oh my. Cap'n Toews is upset. Just got called for tripping. Nawwww....

And the short-handed Kings' goal? LOVED it! Penalty shouldn't have been called in the first place since the a-hole Hawk had his stick between the legs of the Kings' player. THEN, if they'd called the legitimate interference goal on Sharpe, it wouldn't have been a short-handed goal. I guess it could be worse.