• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCF : (5) Los Angeles Kings vs. (1) Chicago Blackhawks

Rate this topic

Just end it tonight Chicago so you can hopefully get waxed over by Boston.

It's going to be interesting. This will be the first time the conferences meet. One team could come out and just over run the other. Just watching the games in the east their style of play feels quicker.

Guest Crymson

f*** NBC and their stupid cocksucker biased editors for not showing ANY of the Wings OT stuff except for them losing game 7 to the Blackhawks. Bias much s***heads

Haha, yep. I noticed that. The Wings were the single team with an OT win who were not shown any kudos.

Wow. What excitement.

FWIW, I don't think there was much to call on the Chicago goal. He went down on his own, more or less.

I'm rooting for the Kings so I'm biased but Bickell has his free hand off his stick on Williams hip, his stick down around Williams legs. Wiliams goes down behind his own net and loses the puck.

99% of the time that's a penalty.

At the very least I'm glad the Kings aren't going down without a fight. It didn't look that way when the game started.

Yeah, that was a good non call.

...sorry.

It's ok. you're entitled to be wrong. :lol:

when you harass a guy from behind and he goes down like that. most times it's a penalty.

Williams doesn't dive and he certainly isn't going to do it in that situation behind his own net. There wasn't a clear trip but if Bickell isn't all over him, he doesn't go down and lose the puck. That's why you have to call the penalty. A player took a guy down from behind.

It's ok. you're entitled to be wrong. :lol:

when you harass a guy from behind and he goes down like that. most times it's a penalty.

Williams doesn't dive and he certainly isn't going to do it in that situation behind his own net. There wasn't a clear trip but if Bickell isn't all over him, he doesn't go down and lose the puck. That's why you have to call the penalty. A player took a guy down from behind.

I'm not wrong. I just have eye problems. :lol:

I wonder if Edzo will do the finals. If that's the case, bring on Jack Edwards and we can have a brawl in the broadcast booth.

GO BRUINS!

it will be emerick, edzo and pierre. book it.

i actually thought Strader, Engblom and Pang were pretty good.

I agree about Strader, Engblom and Panger. If it is Eddie Ozone, I hope the arrogant, goon-oriented, no-captain Hawks lose BADLY. I wanna hear his voice go into another register like it did when we were beating them. Even if it means our dogs go and hide again.

LGB!!

it will be emerick, edzo and pierre. book it.

i actually thought Strader, Engblom and Pang were pretty good.

those three are good.

Especially compared to Edzo.

If he calls the finals games it's going to be brutal. I've joked about it before but I think he probably would wear his Hawks jersey as he called the game.

Guest Crymson

those three are good.

Especially compared to Edzo.

If he calls the finals games it's going to be brutal. I've joked about it before but I think he probably would wear his Hawks jersey as he called the game.

Neither Edzo's preternatural homerism toward the Blackhawks nor the dislike of legions of fans for his commentary will compel NBC, in its wisdom, to give the viewers an impartial color commentator whom they actually enjoy.