• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

New Dallas Stars uniforms

Rate this topic

The white jerseys are going to be there home jerseys? Does that mean that every team will have to wear their dark jerseys when they play in Dallas, like the cowboys, or is the NHL going to switch back to white-home dark-road?

The white jerseys are going to be there home jerseys? Does that mean that every team will have to wear their dark jerseys when they play in Dallas, like the cowboys, or is the NHL going to switch back to white-home dark-road?

No, the league has it mandated that the dark jerseys are to be home, and the the white jerseys are the road jerseys. That's got to be an error with the graphic designer who created that template.

I think that's a mistake

The San Jose Stars? Seriously, aren't the Sharks one of the Stars biggest rivals? And now they're playing in their colours? And teal is so mid-90s

Logo is OK, but the colours? The really dark green, almost black, were the best Stars colours.

No, the league has it mandated that the dark jerseys are to be home, and the the white jerseys are the road jerseys. That's got to be an error with the graphic designer who created that template.

I remember reading somewhere that the league is changing it, half the season dark jerseys are home, and the other half the white are home

I won't lie even though it goes against the majority, I don't really hate them honestly. I'd rather see them in "game action" before I make a complete judgement but I think they are among the better ones to come out of Dallas since they have been around.

They should have gone back to these, IMO.

Agreed.

Imagine, a group of people sat around a table and selected the crappy new ones. Must be one of them had a relative at the graphic design company.

I don't understand why they thought a change was necessary.

Edited by MidMichSteve

I don't like the change. Ugly... better than the cow head thing they tried once, though... the Moo-terus, as we called it locally. I don't have time to scrounge up an image, but that design was atrocious. :lol:

http://www.nhluniforms.com/Stars/Stars05.html

Edited by puckloo39

Not too bad. Kind of reminds me of the Whalers.

The "D" is a little too much like Anaheim for me too.

Their older jerseys with the star integrated into the shape of the jersey was awesome. One of my fave jerseys, They could have just went back to that style with the green from the North Stars, and they would have been perfect.