• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

New Dallas Stars uniforms

Rate this topic

I like the simple colors and love the strings on the neck line, but the logo does look amateurish....it looks like a shoulder patch logo. It would look nice on the shoulder, but something else needs to be on the front....same goes with the Hurricanes one in the other thread. Nice logo for a shoulder patch, but something is lacking on the front.

Not a fan of these, whatsoever. The logo is horrendous. Why so much beveling? It's an outdated crutch. I can appreciate the return to green, but I don't understand why they removed gold from their color palette - it paired wonderfully with the green. Of course, their shade of green has now changed, but that's a head scratcher in and of itself.

I was one of a handful of people, or maybe the only person, that didn't hate the design of their previous uniforms. I get that they were dull, but these aren't any less so. Under Consideration, which has more photos and views of the wordmark and secondary logos, mentions that Reebok played a hand in the redesign. I wonder if that's why this set looks so similar to Carolina's.

To sort of nitpick, I also much preferred the sleeve piping on the old uniform set. At the very least, I'm not sure why this piping isn't green-over-black. It would help with consistency between the home and road uniforms - especially at the waist.

The picture posted on the first page is exactly what is the Stars best jersey since they've been in dallas. Color colors, the Jersey was outlined like a big star, and the shoulder patch had the outline of Texas with a star on Dallas. That's exactly how a modern jersey should look. Not this crap. These and Carolina's are horrible.

STARS_UNIS_1000.jpg

Those are terribad. Screams "AHL".

Soooooooooo basically Chicago's sweaters, but awful fake-christmas-tree-green? And with a terrible logo?

Since when does Columbus get to give up the mantle of "worst current sweaters in the NHL"?