• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wingfan40

Griffins GM 7 - tonight

Rate this topic

1-1....bad giveaway by Ferarro at center and poor effort by the defence allowing Van De Velde to skate right through them.

edit - and seconds later its 2-1 Oklahoma. Teemu Hartikainen.

Edit 2 - Tatar ties it on the PP

Edited by FlashyG

sounds like 2 different audio's wtf

The stream is a Griffin's broadcast but I guess it was put up by a Barons fan who has put a Barons radio broadcast overtop.

I've looked for alternate streams during both intermissions but all I can find is other sites offering the same stream.

I never noticed until this game, but apparently Journey is also played at Griffins games, and just like at Wings games they like to yell the "Detroit" in the opening verse.

Only difference is that they've played the whole song at the Griffins game

Barons lost a player but take the lead.

I never noticed until this game, but apparently Journey is also played at Griffins games, and just like at Wings games they like to yell the "Detroit" in the opening verse.

Only difference is that they've played the whole song at the Griffins game

Barons lost a player but take the lead.

Yeah, played before the third period every game. I'm at the game now. Largest crowd I've seen all playoffs. Getting into it now.

MURSAK

Has anyone ever heard worse homers than these announcers? The guy who sounds like he's 90 has done nothing but complain all game

They were actually pretty good until the last few minutes. The tone seemed to change for them when one of the Barons got hurt. Ever since then they've sounded like Eddie O calling a Hawks game.