• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wingfan40

Griffins GM 7 - tonight

Rate this topic

They were actually pretty good until the last few minutes. The tone seemed to change for them when one of the Barons got hurt. Ever since then they've sounded like Eddie O calling a Hawks game.

Yeah I didn't really notice it until this period

What are the rules about signing undrafted ahl players? Any chance this billions kid gets signed? He looks really fast

Christ, Jurco is fast

Edited by wingsfan4795

Most teams don't play this offensive at the end of a game with a lead. Take notes big brother

I know mrazek can shoot it all the way down the ice (he tried it in the world juniors). How great would it be if he put one in the empty net :D

Yeah I didn't really notice it until this period

What are the rules about signing undrafted ahl players? Any chance this billions kid gets signed? He looks really fast

Christ, Jurco is fast

Billins is a local kid (at least for me). He's from Marysville, MI and played his college hockey at Ferris State - helped guide Ferris to the National Championship game last year.

The knock on him has been his size. I think scouts realized his offensive abilities but he was doubted as to how well those would translate in the professional game and how well he would keep up in his own end. After this season, he's shown that he definitely has the skills at the AHL level. I think he will at least get some offers for a tryout somewhere in the NHL and, at the very least, some team will put him on their protected roster. He just turned 24 - you never know what could happen with some more time in the AHL.