• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wingfan40

Griffins GM 7 - tonight

Rate this topic

Guest Johnz96

I don't know if this the one you're talking about. Wrong video.

That's not tonight's. Game highlights will be on the Griff's website tomorrow.

You can get 3 to 4 minute highlight videos for each game on theahl.com or on the griffins website.

Anderson, Tatar, Nyquist ( The Just In Time Line) are two outta three in game sevens this spring. That's some good experience.

man gotta say this is easily the best grand rapids team we've had so many prospects with bigtime potential and next years roster will be even more stacked, gotta say the future is bright !

kevin weekes praised petr mrazek on cbc earlier .... future wings dominator !

also on a sidenote jan mursak is 2nd goal scorer in the playoffs and leading with +9 i really wish he had a chance with us but unfortunetly he was always hurt , gotta think he will get an invite somewhere after his playoffs

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

man gotta say this is easily the best grand rapids team we've had so many prospects with bigtime potential and next years roster will be even more stacked, gotta say the future is bright !

kevin weekes praised petr mrazek on cbc earlier .... future wings dominator !

also on a sidenote jan mursak is 2nd goal scorer in the playoffs and leading with +9 i really wish he had a chance with us but unfortunetly he was always hurt , gotta think he will get an invite somewhere after his playoffs

I believe Mursak already signed with a KHL team for next season.

Congrats to the Griffins! Looked like they had a packed house in GR tonight, that's great! I heard Jurco had a sick goal, anyone got any video?

Just coming here to ask the same thing, anybody got the highlights?

I believe Mursak already signed with a KHL team for next season.

ya im sure he signed with a khl team ... gotta guess if some team invites him to a tryout he can go? maybe he has an out clause? ... anyways id be shocked if he never got another shot in the nhl , not saying he will be a top 6 guy but unfortunetly for him due to injuries he never got a fair shot

You can get 3 to 4 minute highlight videos for each game on theahl.com or on the griffins website.

Anderson, Tatar, Nyquist ( The Just In Time Line) are two outta three in game sevens this spring. That's some good experience.

Actually if you're looking for video highlights and more Griffins focused media including player/coach interviews go check out the Griffins Youtube Channel.

FULL HIGHLIGHTS

Edited by Son of a Wing

Not the best video but its Jurco's GWG goal. Better than nothing till the full highlights show up.

When I first saw it I thought it went five hole. How does the Barons goalie let that in short side? Jurco's speed must have made it hard for him to stay on his angle

When I first saw it I thought it went five hole. How does the Barons goalie let that in short side? Jurco's speed must have made it hard for him to stay on his angle

The video doesn't do it much justice, he was absolutely flying.

Great to see the Griffins making some noise. I was watching the game and had to leave towards the end of the 2nd when it was 3-2. Looks like I missed a very good end to the game. Looking forward to the finals.

Guest Johnz96

Tatar is actually 1 for 1 in game sevens but the Griffs beat Houston in a 5th game in a best out of 5 in the first round so that's like the same thing. He is 2 for 2 in series tied elimination games.

The video doesn't do it much justice, he was absolutely flying.

AHL Live feed is from the jumbotrons.

Glad to see the Griffins doing so well. CBC said during the intermission of the Bruins game that the Griffins won game 7. Nyquist, Tatar and Andersson are gonna be rust free and rippin it at training camp. Danny D should be in for game 1 of the finals I read from someone on here too, so that's just badass! And Kevin Weeks stated that Mrazek has been awesome so that's good too. Gonna watch all the highlights when I get home today.

Do you think anyone is jealous that during a transition year, we still made it to the second round in playoffs, beat 2nd seed, took 1st seed to game 7 OT... and yet we still have a stacked AHL club who is going to the finals?

Or does nobody other than real hockey fans actually care what their minor systems look like?

It makes me smile really big though, I love it.

Edited by Rhah

Great for the Griffs. Seriously though, listening to that interview with Blashill, he is a friggin Babcock clone :lol:

I don't think any players development this year has excited me more then Jurco. He had an up and down regular season, but other then Tatar and Mrazek, he's been the Griffins best player in the postseason. He could be that next top flight winger that were looking for.