• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wingfan40

Griffins GM 7 - tonight

Rate this topic

Great for the Griffs. Seriously though, listening to that interview with Blashill, he is a friggin Babcock clone :lol:

I'll have the games on while I'm doing stuff around the house and every time they interview him while I'm not watching...I'm like, is that Babs? If you're going to take after someone, definitely not a bad choice.

Glad to see the Griffins doing so well. CBC said during the intermission of the Bruins game that the Griffins won game 7. Nyquist, Tatar and Andersson are gonna be rust free and rippin it at training camp. Danny D should be in for game 1 of the finals I read from someone on here too, so that's just badass! And Kevin Weeks stated that Mrazek has been awesome so that's good too. Gonna watch all the highlights when I get home today.

Mrazek's stood on his head this postseason. He's been particularly awesome in the Barons series. We got some absolute skill in our pipelines, and it's getting deeper and deeper at each position as all of them are developing so nicely. The mood towards our franchise has changed so drastically since the beginning of the season.

They were reporting that DeKeyser will be in for game 1 of the finals. It should be really interesting to watch Andrej Sustr against Danny DeKeyser. The two big name NCAA free agents playing against each other for the Calder Cup.

Guest RedWingsDad

Actually if you're looking for video highlights and more Griffins focused media including player/coach interviews go check out the Griffins Youtube Channel.

FULL HIGHLIGHTS

Holy cow, Jeff Blashill sounds just like Babcock.

Edit: Reading the scroll back I see this has already been discussed in detail lol

Edited by RedWingsDad

Maybe a stupid question. But is there a good chance Jeff Blashill becomes Babcocks replacement, if he does retire in the next 4-5 years.

Well, Blashill is 10 1/2 years younger than Babs, so its possible. I would assume that Jeff would get a shot at another NHL team before then. For now though, he's really good with the young prospects, so I would assume that they will raise his pay as much as possible to keep the farm going.

Edited by evilmrt