• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2013 Stanley Cup Finals - Boston Bruins vs. Chicago Blackhawks

Rate this topic

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-06-11/sports/ct-spt-0612-sherman-sports-media-20130612_1_eddie-olczyk-hawks-games-former-hawks-player

Olczyk insists he has the same approach with Emrick as he does with Pat Foley. He admits there might be a bit more "shtick" as far as nicknames and other banter during local telecasts of Hawks gamesicon1.png. However, he didn't become one of the best in the business by playing favorites.

Edzo believes he doesn't play favorites calling Hawks games lol

What's funny is my Dad, a casual Hawks/Hockey fan thought that NBC wasn't giving the Hawks a fair shake in the broadcast booth during Wings/Hawks series... I had to choke back a heated argument with him and just nodded my head. Anyone but family and I would have gone off.

Pierre asking Toews if he thinks He Who Shall Not Be Named is watching the game. Seriously? We can't do better than this for the Stanley Cup Finals?

Boston struggling early to clear the zone, but they have had the best scoring chance thus far. Hawks pretty physical already.

"10 hits in the first 3 minutes for Chicago. Why does every team try to play like Boston?"

"Because they want to show they won't be pushed around and can play the physical game too."

"That worked well for Pittsburgh."