• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2013 Stanley Cup Finals - Boston Bruins vs. Chicago Blackhawks

Rate this topic

This is all the more reason why I feel close-to-rabid for a Cup win by the Bruins. I bet if I was a real stat freak, I'd find that waay more time is already being spent covering the Hawks than the Bruins. Hell, I may just stop trying to remove my finger from my throat.

This is all the more reason why I feel close-to-rabid for a Cup win by the Bruins. I bet if I was a real stat freak, I'd find that waay more time is already being spent covering the Hawks than the Bruins. Hell, I may just stop trying to remove my finger from my throat.

Why do you think I thanked the hockey gods pre-game for CBC? I even tweeted NBCSports that I refused to watch their coverage; turns out I wasn't the only one. Maybe they'll rethink the announcing crew next season.

I'll pass, Vladdy. Ugh.

C'mon, Loo, save a cabbie.

Well you know the mighty Hawks beat the defending champions, so some sites simply had to give them full coverage fordays

just embarrassing this media thing sometimes

Saad makes me sad - 2-1. :angry:

McQuaid mistook Sharp for Holmstrom and crosschecked the bejeezus out of him.

Rask hangs tough against Sharp, who was pounding away at the puck, leading up to the aforementioned crosscheck peppering.

Hits are 22-11, Boston!

Bruins blocking shots like mad. First penalty of the game goes against Bruins - interference. Didn't see it, no replay yet, so not sure if it's bogus or not.

Son of a *****. Too many men against Bruins on a PK line change. Puck wasn't played, but hit a player.

Player had his back to the play, didn't even see the puck. 5 on 3 for a minute 17.

Boston with an excellent PK. 17 straight PKs for Boston.