• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2013 Stanley Cup Finals - Boston Bruins vs. Chicago Blackhawks

Rate this topic

Is it just me, or does this final seem like it's taking forever? The NBA just finished a 7 game final in the time it took the NHL to get through Game 4?

The NBA finals started June 6th. Game 1 of the SC Finals started the 12th. The NBA is typically later into June that the NHL, but the lockout pushed things back this year by a couple weeks.

The NBA finals started June 6th. Game 1 of the SC Finals started the 12th. The NBA is typically later into June that the NHL, but the lockout pushed things back this year by a couple weeks.

it also doesnt help that it seems like there is like 2 days in between each game and i think the Black Hawks won their series with the Kings on a Saturday and the Finals didnt start until Wednesday

heehee!! Did you hear the Nothing But Chicago team bragging about how Rocky Wirtz sells this team 24/7 for the past 5 or 6 years??? ROTFL!! Most of Chicago didn't know they HAD a hockey team.

Michelle Pfeiffer needs to cut the sale tags off that jersey and hat she had on. Just sayin....

heehee!! Did you hear the Nothing But Chicago team bragging about how Rocky Wirtz sells this team 24/7 for the past 5 or 6 years??? ROTFL!! Most of Chicago didn't know they HAD a hockey team.

Michelle Pfeiffer needs to cut the sale tags off that jersey and hat she had on. Just sayin....

How will she take it back after the game?

I have already decided this Cup doesn't really count, due to the stupid lock out. Therefore any awards like MVP don't count either. :lol:

Solid logic. May I jump on this bandwagon? I'm wearing my Michelle Pfeiffer jersey...