• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2013 Stanley Cup Finals - Boston Bruins vs. Chicago Blackhawks

Rate this topic

AusWing doesn't have to root for Boston. Doesn't make him any less a Wings' fan. We all have choices. Just keep it clean and to the point.

Thank you! I don't know what my wanting Chicago to beat Boston has to do with my loyalty to Detroit. It's been questioned other places than here too, I don't understand it.

Thank you! I don't know what my wanting Chicago to beat Boston has to do with my loyalty to Detroit. It's been questioned other places than here too, I don't understand it.

I think you stretched it a little here with your continuing comments, but I respect your right to make your own choices. Like I said, no need to push it.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

hawks win the stanley cup!

red wings had the chance to beat them. were up 3-1 but choked.

crosby > datsyuk

pepsi > coke
Reese's Pieces > m&m's

Hey after sucking completely for 40 odd years, I guess the right combo of lots of really high draft picks and former Red Wing management would point toward a Stanley Cup. It's too bad the Conn Smythe trophy winner looks like he is currently undergoing chemo treatments. Have a good summer.

I can't stand the Hawks, and I really thought Boston would pull it off and win the Cup. But then again I really thought the Wings were going to beat Chicago when they had a 3 games to 1 lead on them. It is so disappointing, but maybe it is my fault for getting too involved and believing.

The Wings got very lucky to be up 3-1 on the Hawks. To have the their foot on the Hawks and blow it....that doesn't mean they are that close to the Hawks. The opposite is probably closer to the truth. The Wings couldn't have competed in these finals. With any of the 4 teams that were left in the conference finals.

The Wings got very lucky to be up 3-1 on the Hawks. To have the their foot on the Hawks and blow it....that doesn't mean they are that close to the Hawks. The opposite is probably closer to the truth. The Wings couldn't have competed in these finals. With any of the 4 teams that were left in the conference finals.

You didn't watch, did you?

Watching this team through the playoffs, they felt like a team of destiny. I didn't think anyone could stop them. They just got cold at the wrong time and the bounces started going against them. If they had closed out that series, I have no doubt that they would have beat the kings. I don't know about the Bruins because we never played them, but why not? If we keep this core together and don't trade away our young guys, we'll be competing for the cup for a long time

As much as I hated the old Black Hawks of Chelios, Roenick, Belfore, and Dirk Graham, I still cheered for them when the Wings were out of it. But with the current bunch of crybabies, I can only hope that lightning strikes the cup while Teows is carrying it in standing water!