• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

A Day in the Life of Jakub Kindl

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

These videos were posted some time ago, and they were filmed during the lockout, but nevertheless I found them interesting; it's always find it intriguing to see the daily life of a professional athlete, especially such a quiet guy as Kindl.

Yeah I watched these earlier this year, they were really interesting. I think the thing I liked the most was seeing just how hard these guys work in the off season. It's no wonder that Kindl put on like 15 lbs of muscle in the off season. Gives me a lot of hope for guys like Nyquist, Brunner, and Smith, who are all a bit skinny for their respective heights.

I actually know Kindl's girlfriend Debbie. Not too close but she's friends with some girls that I grew up with. Pretty cool girl, we actually watched game 2 against Anaheim at a bar with her and a bunch of other people. Kindl lives in downtown Royal Oak.

Guest Crymson

Nice car :) Didn't realise his English was that good either.

A lot of the NHL's Czechs speak excellent English. Perhaps it is a mandatory subject in schools there.

Its odd because eastern europeans - Poles, Russians etc - normally struggle with English (the slavic languages), whereas northern Europeans are usually the ones with excellent English - Germans, Dutch, the Scandanavians.

I would say its because of the our common language heritage, but only 1/3 of English is old english, which is saxon in origin. The other 2/3 is a mixture of French and Latin.

Guest The Axe

What about Emdog? :P

No love for any of our forwards?

Smith, Kindl, Dekeyser, Datsyuk, Emdog, Zata, Helm, Ericsson, Quincey, Nyquist.

Starting to re-evaluate Miller. His hits + points per minute of ice time per dollar paid stat is the best on the team.