• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Ram

Brunner Contract Talks

Rate this topic

You can't get mad at Holland when a player turns down multiple contract offers. Maybe he doesn't ever want to play defense... just sayin'

Agreed.

I like Brunner but when he said it was about "the right fit" I wonder if that translates to "somewhere the coach won't be on my ass all the time about backchecking." :lol:

Three years isn't enough for coming off of your first season? That's what they gave Datsyuk.

I think he wants top 6 winger spot guaranteed

I think you're probably right, but IMO, if he signs with a s***ty team just to achieve that, he'll soon be forgotten.

...or maybe he's waiting to see Cleary signs somewhere else and call back Ken :lol:

As big a defender as I am of the Wings brass .... I would lose it if they resigned Cleary.

Edited by stillwater

I'm sure Filppula is heartbroken at getting to play with real scorers like St. Louis and Stamkos.

:rolleyes:

Like he'll see more than 5 seconds of line change time on the ice with Stamkos....he's not a top line player on any team in this league.

Like he'll see more than 5 seconds of line change time on the ice with Stamkos....he's not a top line player on any team in this league.

Do they have a top line center right now?

Besides, there's things called injuries and powerplays. He'll get some time with those players this season. It'll be relief, after playing with dead weight like Cleary, Bertuzzi, Hudler and Franzen over the years. And yes, Filppula was often the problem on those lines as well.