• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

Calder Cup Finals Game 4 GDT - Syracuse Crunch @ Grand Rapids Griffins

Rate this topic

for the love of god why does the feed off the AHL site never work! always says "there are no games" when it clearly says next to it that there is.

For me, going to AHLlive.com, logging in, and clicking on the game in the top right works. Edited by WorkingOvertime

If you guys want to discuss illegal streaming sites, I suggest you take it to PM's.

From the forum rules:

· DON'T post links to torrent or illegal streaming websites. LetsGoWings.com does not condone the sharing of illegal content on this web site and all links will be removed. (This also includes instructions on how to set up or view illegal streaming feeds without overtly linking to them.)

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Well if they want people to pay for this next season they're SOL. If you're going to offer it free, then it should provide the correct feeds and the video feed should be a hell of a lot better.

You've should of seen it 4 years ago....well technically you can. Was way way worse quality, often times no audio at all.

Goals like that are why Mrazek is not ready for NHL duty.

I see Ozzie is doing some goalie coaching....does this help Mrazek or hurt him?

Kidding...chill out folks.