• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

Calder Cup Finals Game 4 GDT - Syracuse Crunch @ Grand Rapids Griffins

Rate this topic

Guest Johnz96

I would offer Yzerman Nyquist for Panik or Paterson and Almquist or something like that.

Oh really?

Mrazek rarely lets in easy ones.

Guest Johnz96

aaaaah, no!

I really like Goose but we have a lot of smaller skilled players on the team and in the system. We need some big SOBs that can put the puck in the net. We have to get Abby off of the top 6.

Edited by Johnz96

I really like Nyquist but we have a lot of smaller skilled players on the team and in the system. We need some big SOBs that can puck the puck in the net. We have to get Abby off of the top 6.

I agree but I don't want to give up Nyquist. It's really hard because I'm liking all our prospects.

Guest Johnz96

I agree but I don't want to give up Nyquist. It's really hard because I'm liking all our prospects.

I know. Me too but you have to give up someone good if you want someone good in return.

Guest Johnz96

You're just giving up good for good. Has Panik ever played in the NHL?

I'm giving up small skilled good (something we have a lot of on the team and in the system) for big, physical good (something we need).

Panik has played in 25 games this year for the Lightning scoring 5 goals and 4 assists 38 hits with only 11:19 of ice-time.