• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
vladdy16

Wings Sign Drew Miller to 3 year extension @ 1.35m/yr

Rate this topic

While I like Miller not sure he was needed or where he is going to play. This makes about 15 forwards as of today and it has been rumored that Cleary and Brunner will be resigned. That makes 17 forwards. yes we could make a trade or buy a guy out. But there does seem to be a lot of avergae/below average guys on the roster eating up places and cap space.

While I like Miller not sure he was needed or where he is going to play. This makes about 15 forwards as of today and it has been rumored that Cleary and Brunner will be resigned. That makes 17 forwards. yes we could make a trade or buy a guy out. But there does seem to be a lot of avergae/below average guys on the roster eating up places and cap space.

There has to be something in the works as far as buyouts/trades go.

Does anyone think that maybe Holland sort of seems like he wants to stand pat with this teams roster until he sees how we perform in the East next year? And then after that first season of analysis, decide which direction to take the team?

YES! YES! YES!

There is neither font size nor colour suitable to express my joy.

Great PK guy, low price, can chip in some offense, the line of Eaves, Emmy, and Drew was a very good 4th line- better than some teams' second. If we've met our match on the top lines and are basically cancelling the other team out, these guys can get it done.

I'm thrilled beyond words. I like this guy. I like this deal.

Happy day.

Does anyone think that maybe Holland sort of seems like he wants to stand pat with this teams roster until he sees how we perform in the East next year? And then after that first season of analysis, decide which direction to take the team?

This could possibly be, although if a great deal comes along, I'm sure he'll be in the running. Otherwise, see where we stack up against the new competition and fill in our weak spots from there.

I get the feeling we wont be seeing Emmerton or Tootoo in a Winged Wheel next season. Not that I'd bat an eyelid about Emmerton.

Good signing as I thought he'd head for the FA market for sure to get a better deal.

Yeah, I don't feel like there will be very many moves this offseason. Especially with the homegrown talent turning out so well.

It would be awesome if we could go for Vanek next season though.... :ninja: