• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

Calder Cup Finals Game 5 GDT - Syracuse Crunch @ Grand Rapids Griffins

Rate this topic

Damn. Only made worse by having to listen to this pud-pullers doing the announcing. If only the "home" and "away" announcer button worked on this damn player on AHL Live.

Jeff

No doubt. Bad enough getting scored on without having to listen to them celebrate :glare:

Panik is a disgrace. Flops around on the ice like a fish whenever someone goes near him. Hope we win tonight just to see his sad face.

That was a badly needed goal just before the break. Griffins were looking toast.

I get tired of hearing myself ***** about color comm guys, but *insert raging tirade of bitching about announcers.* I mean DAMN.

I'm starting to think I'm that fan that can't enjoy a game on TV unless it's called by my team's homer announcers. So much more enjoyable. :lol:

Damn, hard to believe that the rotten Crunch are up 3-2 after that period. Griffins looked to be possessed for most of it and missed some golden opportunities as they had Syracuse under siege. Still, I'm hopeful they can get their act together and pull out a win for the Cup tonight. C'mon, boys!