• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zetts

Wings interested in Weiss

Rate this topic

I'd love to see Matthias come over with Weiss. 6'4, 220.. 25 y.o. and put up 14 goals in 48 games. doods a hard worker. Don't really see it happening tho with how many forwards we have.

What do you think it would take to get mathias and Weiss?

What do you think it would take to get mathias and Weiss?

I'm not too sure but since Matthias is an RFA and Weiss a UFA, if they both dont want to sign there it might not be too difficult. Perhaps something like filps rights, emmerton and a 4th or 5th conditional pick for both their rights?

edit: maybe they'd send us a conditional pick back as well..?

Edited by amato

I'm not too sure but since Matthias is an RFA and Weiss a UFA, if they both dont want to sign there it might not be too difficult. Perhaps something like filps rights, emmerton and a 4th or 5th conditional pick for both their rights?

edit: maybe they'd send us a conditional pick back as well..?

If that was the case we would pull the trigger every time. But I think mathias will draw a lot more than that. Probably a good prospect and a mid round pick plus fils rights for Weiss and mathias

If that was the case we would pull the trigger every time. But I think mathias will draw a lot more than that. Probably a good prospect and a mid round pick plus fils rights for Weiss and mathias

probably but if Fla is losing 2 roster players, they'd probably like to get 2.. I could see it working with a mid prospect rather than em. But at the same time, with the amount of forwards the wings have, they'd likely have to drop 2 roster forwards if they were adding 2

Guest RedWingsDad

I know most of us have our reasons for not wanting Filppula back, but for being lazy? That's a first.

I don't want him because he falls down so easily. A bunny could sneeze in Denmark and cause Fil to lose is footing. Dude needs some lower body strength training or something...