• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

Fable 3 Free, Two Free Games Per Month

Rate this topic

For the rest of this month, Xbox 360 Gold members can enjoy a downloadable copy of Fable 3 completely free of charge. This is the first of many to come, Microsoft announced that they will release two free downloadable games per month until December.

To get your free copy of Fable 3, from the dashboard go to the Games tab, On Demand, A to Z, select F and search for Fable 3. As long as you are a gold member the full game is free to download. If you encounter an error code when you are in the download screen, hit X to change payment method to Microsoft points and try again, you will not be charged.

The two free games for July will be Halo 3 and Assassins Creed 2. Check back as i'll keep this updated with the August announcements and whatever else is on the way from there forward. There should be a total of 13 free games released by the end of December, so make sure you get your free copies before the offer runs out.

Of course they would give free versions of games I already own...

But, it doesn't matter. I'm only a Silver member, and will never be anything more than silver. But those are some great games to get for free if people already are Gold members.

Should the situation arise that a free game comes up in the future that you have interest in its very easy to redeem a 48 hour gold trial, download the game, and not commit to anything online. Downside is they are around 5-6 gigs per game so depends on your hard drive space.

Free from now until December 15th is the original Gears of War.

December 16th until the end of the month will be the arcade title "Shoot Many Robots".

Also free with no expiration date is Ascend: Hand of Kul on the arcade. I don't believe this is Gold Exclusive either.

World of Tanks should be emerging soon as the next free to play game as well.

World of Tanks should be emerging soon as the next free to play game as well.

Very fun game that works very well ported over to console. I believe the beta is still available for download with no specific release date for the final f2p product (could be wrong, haven't played in a week or two). I bought Skyrim off the steam autumn sale and am playing that now (I'm not sleeping very much now :P) but I'll probably come back to this game when they release more tank tree lines.

Very fun game that works very well ported over to console. I believe the beta is still available for download with no specific release date for the final f2p product (could be wrong, haven't played in a week or two). I bought Skyrim off the steam autumn sale and am playing that now (I'm not sleeping very much now :P) but I'll probably come back to this game when they release more tank tree lines.

We have a pretty extensive Skyrim thread buried in the Video Gaming section here somewhere, has some good advice and if you need assistance one of us Skyrim nuts can surely help.

We have a pretty extensive Skyrim thread buried in the Video Gaming section here somewhere, has some good advice and if you need assistance one of us Skyrim nuts can surely help.

Yeah this game is just... wow! Where was I two years ago? Can't believe I wasn't interested in it on release because I do really like Bethesda games.