Rate this topic

Guest The Axe

1) Welcome to the Jungle

2) Rock and Roll

3) You Could Be Mine

4) Baba O'Reilly

5) Killin in the Name Of

Honorable Mention: Banditos

To many to list. But and here is the shame....They don't play any of those songs at Van Andel. I tend to fall asleep at Griffins games.

Last Griffs game I went to (game 6 vs OKC) they had an announcement to tweet at whatever the handle was because they want the fans to hear what they want to hear and not the "same boring stadium music"

Gotta be Hells Bells by AC/DC. Whenever that is played late in a game either defensive face-off with a 1-goal lead, or an offensive face-off with a 1-goal deficit, I get goosebumps :)

Hopefully no-one will come along and go "I really used to like that Gary Glitter song, why don't they play that any more?" :lol:

Lose Yourself- Eminem

That has been my favorite pump up song for years... it ALWAYS gets me going. I always listen to it before my hockey games on my ipod. More than that, I was at game 6 this playoffs against the Ducks. The Wings had lost their 2 goal lead late and the arena went dead. But right at the start of the overtime, the arena played "Lose Yourself" and it got the arena going again... it really pumps you up and is my favorite song.

Boys are back in town.

Don't stop believin'

And anything of the heavy metal variety. I'd love to see the Swedish filled Wings come out to Swim by In Flames...a great Swedish band

will now and forever remind me of this:

I forgot to mention Joker and the Thief

We used to listen to "otherside" by the red hot chili peppers between periods when I played high school hockey. Everyone would sit in silence and focus on the game..

then there was "dancing in the moonlight" and "get down on it" for when we'd win :P

Boys are back in town.

Don't stop believin'

And anything of the heavy metal variety. I'd love to see the Swedish filled Wings come out to Swim by In Flames...a great Swedish band

Not Abba? LOL