• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

Grand Rapids Griffins Win Calder Cup! 5-2 win in game 6

Rate this topic

Good for them. I don't follow the team like others here, but I'm glad we have some winning prospects who will use this experience at the NHL level.

I hope Tatar is finally "overripe" and can play for the big team.

He had 16 goals in the playoffs.

Well that helps the sting of the Wings losing to the Hawks.

Congrats to the Griffins! Congrats to much who will probably get some minutes in Detroit this coming season!

Congrats to Blashill, you're probably on your way to coaching an NHL club. Feel free to come back to GR for a few more seasons ;)

He had 16 goals in the playoffs.

I don't know... I'm still not sure whether or not he's ready for a 3rd/4th line role on the Wings.

He may not even be ready to sit in the press box game after game after game until he qualifies for a conditioning stint in GR... :ninja:

It's a lot of responsibility people. Show some respect to the opportunity. :tounge:

Rumor has it that Blashill will interview for the Stars' opening.

Oh please tell me that's a joke. Good Grief... They finally get GR on the same page and now one of the people in charge (Nill) goes to Dallas and will try to steal away the coach (Blashill) too? F'n Dallas...

Guest Crymson

I wonder what centcougar thinks about the Wings prospects now....

He appears to have (unsurprisingly) gone entirely MIA from hockey forums after the Wild were eliminated. I did, however, locate one of his essays in the course of my search. It is an unengaging and highly banal piece, one written by an author who is clearly a less gifted writer than he believes himself to be. I give it a C-.