• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Namtaru

If the Hawks win the Cup... (new license plate)

Rate this topic

How has no one smashed that car yet?

Seeing this, it really makes me want to put a custom one on my car.

It's pretty bad when you can't think of anything cool for your favorite team so you have to trash another team. That would be the equivalent of me having a Pens Suck plate or V-Cansucks. I'd rather have something like Yzer19, StevieY or something more meaningful to the team you love. Some fans are so lame. Living in Winnipeg I got Jets plates, cause they didn't have Wings plates....I asked.

I have a friend who can figure out who this plate is registered to if you'd like to go pay this car a visit....

DO IT.

I AM IN NORTHERN ILLINOIS IN 3 WEEKS. THEY WILL NEVER FIND ME IN THOMSON. PRETTY SURE THEY CAN'T FIND THOMSON ON THE MAP.

I live in Chicago and I would love to do this, or really have anything Wings related on it, but the butthurt pieces of s*** here will scratch your car on purpose.

Source: Already happened to me.

Come to think of it, did Illinois not just pass Concealed Carry to comply with a judicial order rendering the previous Concealed Carry ban unconstitutional? Just Sayin.

I live in Chicago and I would love to do this, or really have anything Wings related on it, but the butthurt pieces of s*** here will scratch your car on purpose.

Source: Already happened to me.

I was made aware of this when shopping in a Jewels Osco in Elmhurst back in the Spring before I was going to move to Chicago as I was wearing a Wings hat... Many people at the store commenting on me "needing a lot of help" Edited by Rivalred