• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest The Axe

Hockey turning into Baseball

Rate this topic

Guest The Axe

We are almost into July with hockey now. Damn!!!!

82 game seasons for a sport with such difficult physical demands might be too much nowadays. Perhaps they should go 64.

Guest The Axe

7 month season is a lot. 64 games in 6 months, then playoffs. April and May for playoffs.

Guest The Axe

You gettin' any sleep Axe? I can offer you some Benzedrine, Dexedrine, caffeine, nicotine?

NHL season is nowhere near as long as the MLB season.

Its 90 degrees, and we are watchin hockey. This is crazy!!

Guest midnightpulp

Absolutely agree with the OP. No one wants to watch hockey all the way into June. Especially boring ass hockey. This is one of the worst NHL seasons in recent memory, imo. No great regular season games, maybe 3 or 4 great playoff games and that's it. Just end the ******* season already.

Absolutely agree with the OP. No one wants to watch hockey all the way into June. Especially boring ass hockey. This is one of the worst NHL seasons in recent memory, imo. No great regular season games, maybe 3 or 4 great playoff games and that's it. Just end the ******* season already.

Nobody has to watch it. If some people think, hockey into june is boring or too long there is an easy way out: turn off the TV...

Until hockey is 95% the same two positions passing the puck back and forth it wont be baseball. I do agree though that 82 games is a bit much for hockey. But its all about the benjamins. More games = more $$$. I dont mind the number of baseball games since its on par with curling in terms of being physically strenuous. 64-70 is where I think the sweet spot should be for hockey. What would help this is contracting the league of teams where hockey is not supported.

Absolutely agree with the OP. No one wants to watch hockey all the way into June. Especially boring ass hockey. This is one of the worst NHL seasons in recent memory, imo. No great regular season games, maybe 3 or 4 great playoff games and that's it. Just end thef****** season already.

Is this sarcasm? I can't tell

Guest The Axe

worst thing the axe has ever said

Sorry. Just throwing it out there to see if people like 7 months of NHL or 9 months.

Guest midnightpulp

Is this sarcasm? I can't tell

No sarcasm at all..

no one has to listen to me, though. I'm a baseball fan first and foremost.. but I do enjoy watching decent hockey.

Guest DeGraa55

No sarcasm at all..

no one has to listen to me, though. I'm a baseball fan first and foremost.. but I do enjoy watching decent hockey.

I personally like it in a normal year. I like hockey baseball and football so they all tie into each other. And I think baseball is too long. So hockey in mid June kinda of shortens the baseball season for me.