• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Euro_Twins

Canadiens to buy out Kaberle

Rate this topic

I would pass on Kaberle, but it is very interesting and intriguing to see that teams are already announcing the buyout candidates. I hope something of value pops up that could help us.

The amnesty buyouts have to be used between the end of the SC finals and July 4. So yes this week will be interesting to us fans, and painful for a lot of players and their families.

BTW I am hoping TB buys out Vinny LeCav. Would love to see him as our 2nd line C.

Heatley?

Also, Philly's capgeek already reflects Briere's buyout and they are still $1.4M over the cap...wonder who is next?

That's without Pronger on IR. Put him on LTIR and they're under the cap.......just.

Kabs will go for 2.5 or so, nothing we need.

BUT....

I am liking that we're seeing some bigger names pop up now, that means more activity....nearly every team should be using at least one buyout. More churn, should inspire more trades....should be interesting 10 days from now.

Our defense does need a little bit of a boost, but I'm not sure. His passing skills would do great here, but I don't know about the rest of his game. Teams are so desperate for defensemen right now though, I bet someone throws a decent amount of cash his way, so its really a non-issue for us.