• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Aznknight

Hypothetical - Crosby soon to be a Wing. Who do you give up?

Rate this topic

My decision is to walk out of the office. I just can't justify any of those trades, regardless of the fact that it's the best player in today's game.

I wouldn't make any of those trades either. I don't care if it's Crysby, all 3 of those are retarded overpayments and are the type of depthkillers that make Pittsburgh the team they are. We're in Kenny Holland's shoes, not Shero's or Holmgren's. The Wings and Ilitch don't just make stupid trades like the OP listed. I know we need threads to pass the offseason, but this one just plain sucks.

Guest DeGraa55

Since no one wants to play.....option 1 it really isn't even a close decision.

3rd one.

Smith is a train wreck.

Helm may never play at top level again.

Mrazek hurts, but it's acceptable with a young Howie and McCollum still in development.

Nyquist really hurts since he is Datsyuk's replacement.

Dekeyser is our defensive future with Smith showing his true form last season so it hurts the most, but we can survive on trades and Kindl for a few seasons.

Can't go Option 1 cause we can't lose Kronwall AND Nyquist.

Can't go Option 2 because we lose too much with 3 prospects going. Dats in a Pens jersey also makes me throw up in my mouth.

Guest RedWingsDad

I would only make a trade if the Pens agreed to throw in a lifetime supply of Kleenex's to wipe away all of Crosby's tears...

A bag of broken hockey sticks and a bag of used pucks would be too much. At least in their lifetime they served a purpose. There is a three word reply to this question...shoot me now.

Edited by Kira