• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Euro_Twins

Trade/Buyout thread

Rate this topic

Man oh man all this speculation is giving me a massive you know what.

Yeah, I'm getting a massive headache myself.

I can't keep track. I'm almost ready to do what I do with football- look at the roster after pre-season is done and say, "oh, that's new".

But I can't. Dang I'd love Clusterf*** on this team. Don't know what I'd give up for him, though.

Agree that it's shocking that BobbyLu hasn't been bought out. I figured they'd have pen in hand, waiting to sign on that one.

Darren Dreger@DarrenDreger1m

Bobrovsky being offered to teams by the Blue Jackets. Told he wants $6 mil per. Columbus in market for a goalie.

lol wut? he carried their team and they can't resign him.. CBJ can't do anything right ha

Its just the Jackets luck that he would have that season and then be an RFA. Im not sold he'll be that good next year. This is not the markwt to sell a goaltender though...feel bad for Columbus.

Its just the Jackets luck that he would have that season and then be an RFA. Im not sold he'll be that good next year. This is not the markwt to sell a goaltender though...feel bad for Columbus.

yeah, that franchise can't catch a break. hope they end up signing him.. otherwise it might be tough for them to even match their progress from this past season.

Can't believe we've only seen two player trades today.

EDIT:

Wow, can't believe you guys missed the Dave Bolland to Toronto for 3 Chicago picks trade.

Edited by evilmrt

Guest Crymson

EDIT:

Wow, can't believe you guys missed the Dave Bolland to Toronto for 3 Chicago picks trade.

Draft day trades have been reported in the Draft day thread.

EDIT:

I thought I posted it Edited by Euro_Twins

Islanders addressed their need for more physicality with the acquisition of Clutterbuck. Him and Matt Martin on the same line would be a bruising experience for the opposition.

Toronto adds grit and veteran experience with the acquisition of Bolland. Underperformed in the regular season with Chicago (although he played well in the playoffs). Shocked Chicago traded him.

Guest Johnz96

The Wild may have got themselves a star in Niedereitter. The Isles really mismanaged him by keeping him on the team as 19 yr old playing on the 4th line or sitting in the press box. Clutterbuck is a great physical bottom 6 but Niedereitter looks like a young star who should provide solid top 6 production.
He has looked great to me playing for the Swiss in various tournaments.
The Wild also gave up a 3rd pick to get him. I would have offered some sort of combo of Nyquist, Tootoo, Quincey, Abby, Andersson, Lashoff, a pick.

Fricking buyout Sammy already!

We already got Mantha....finish this offseason by dumping Sammy, letting Cleary and Flip walk. Sign Lecavalier. Then go for a trade to better the team even more!

Not sure what the hold up is... Less than two days left in the buyout window. Must be pushing hard for some trades that just aren't panning out.