• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Euro_Twins

Trade/Buyout thread

Rate this topic

Not sure what the hold up is... Less than two days left in the buyout window. Must be pushing hard for some trades that just aren't panning out.

They said they wouldn't do anything until yesterday (Monday) I hope they buyout or buyouts are completed today.

I guess they wanted to see who they could trade before making a move.

That's insane. This guy will make over a million dollars for the next 16 years no matter what he does in his life. Wow. And he's done very little to earn it, which makes it even more amazing. The dude is the luckiest (in money) and unluckiest (in health) at the same time.

That's insane. This guy will make over a million dollars for the next 16 years no matter what he does in his life. Wow. And he's done very little to earn it, which makes it even more amazing. The dude is the luckiest (in money) and unluckiest (in health) at the same time.

I kind of feel bad and then not so bad for him. I'm sure he wants to be playing.

The Wings currently have $8,207,121 in cap space. If Sammy will piss off and let the Wings buy him out without whining that he's injured and Kenny parts ways with Colo, the Wings would have $13,707,121. That should be enough to sign Brunner at $3mil, Levavalier at $5mil, Nyquist at $1.9 and Andersson at $1.5 with money left over. $2,307,121 to be exact which I would assume that Smith will get about $1.7 mil per for 2 years. After next year we'll have R/UFA's of Sammy, Tuzzi, Eaves, Tatar, Emmerton, Quincey, Ericsson, Colo, Dekeyser and Gustavsson. Sammy and Colo are buyout candidates, so they may not be here anyways...hopefully they won't be. And I'm suspecting that our re-signings out of the list above are Tatar, Ericsson and DeKeyser with the other spots going to fresh graduates like Callahan, Sproul, Ouellet and Frk/Tvrdon. Keep the youth movement moving. ELC's will be needed to keep the cap down for at least the next 5-7 years barring the cap going up more than $1mil each year. Kenny really needs to buy out Sammy and Colo though. I'm also interested to see what these apparent trades are he's been hinting at.

This week will be very interesting across the entire NHL.

I'm curious to what everyone thinks these top free agents will go for.

Lecavelier is asking 5 million and 5 years?

What about the other guys?

Horton for 6 million and 5 years?

I like Clarkson but looking at these numbers does that mean he may get more?

The numbers are crazy and makes me think there is no way we get any of these guys.

Edited by Pomorie

man i cant believe we havent found a taker for coliacovo who only has 1 year left and even tootoo who even though has 2 years his salary is under 2 mill even if we bought them out they wont sign with another team for much less than what there at now , holland should just be giving them away for 7th round picks at this point

I'm curious to what everyone thinks these top free agents will go for.
Lecavelier is asking 5 million and 5 years?
What about the other guys?
Horton for 6 million and 5 years?
I like Clarkson but looking at these numbers does that mean he may get more?
The numbers are crazy and makes me think there is no way we get any of these guys.

were definetly not getting any of them and im glad dont wanna get screwed over in a few yrs id rather just make a trade for someone or stand pat , maybe ference if its not crazy money

Guest Johnz96

His off season signings. Gustavsson, Sammy, Cola, and Tootoo.

And Brunner

dekeyser wanted to come here since hes from michigan , holland didnt have to do anything

Everyone who is a Wings fan and everyone in the Wings Organization were sweating it out so I'm pretty sure Holland had to do something

Looks like Colaiacovo is headed for a buyout... I really want to see Sammy, though.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/02/report-red-wings-likely-to-buy-out-colaiacovo/

This is beyond me how we can not even get a 7th for colo. he's not a bad player and you would think a team trying to hit the floor would take him considering he only has one year left on his contract

Looks like Colaiacovo is headed for a buyout... I really want to see Sammy, though.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/02/report-red-wings-likely-to-buy-out-colaiacovo/

Good news. Keep Lashoff as the 7th Dman.

And if Sammy plays the injured card to keep the Wings from buying him out (which doesn't make sense at all cause if a team doesn't want you and will pay you 2/3 anyways, take the money and get the eff out) then the Wings should waive him and when he clears, demote him all the way to Toledo. ******* goof!