• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Euro_Twins

Trade/Buyout thread

Rate this topic

as long as hes gone at this point i dont care lol dont wanna see him anywhere near the team

in other news grabhovski is being bought out by the leafs , hope holland stays far away

He'll probably get a longer term offer, but I'd take Grabovski for two or three years. He would (relatively) cheaply fill the second line C position, and could move to wing when Jarnkrok is ready.

was just gonna post the info ... WOW ... wanted seguin here so bad , starting to think jim nill was the real mastermind here and not holland ... gonna regret letting him go over holland one day i swear

lol one trade

Plus, I would prefer Eriksson

no f***en way , seguin is just 21 , he is gonna be a star in 2-3 yrs ... cant believe chiarelli is this dumb

Guest The Axe

was just gonna post the info ... WOW ... wanted seguin here so bad , starting to think jim nill was the real mastermind here and not holland ... gonna regret letting him go over holland one day i swear

no f***en way , seguin is just 21 , he is gonna be a star in 2-3 yrs ... cant believe chiarelli is this dumb

Not dumb. Just cash strapped.

Guest Crymson

Huge trade in the works. Boston and Dallas close on a deal sending Tyler Seguin to Stars for Loui Eriksson. Other parts involved as well.

https://twitter.com/DarrenDreger/sta...49443525115906

Jim Nill showing Holland how its done.

He's showing how it's done by trading away Loui Eriksson, one of the better two-way players in the league, for an unproven Tyler Seguin? I'm not sure what you're so impressed about.

Eklund at Hockey Buzz reporting that a Bobby Ryan to Wings deal is in the works

Crymson at LetsGoWings reporting that Eklund is a 0% reliable source.

Eklund at Hockey Buzz reporting that a Bobby Ryan to Wings deal is in the works

This trade has been rumored before. I don't see what the Wings can afford/want to give up for Ryan. Have we seen any reports on what the Ducks want for him? Also, Eklund isn't a reliable source.

He's showing how it's done by trading away Loui Eriksson, one of the better two-way players in the league, for an unproven Tyler Seguin? I'm not sure what you're so impressed about.

Crymson at LetsGoWings reporting that Eklund is a 0% reliable source.

you'll see in 2 years why were impressed ;) ... jim nill is no idiot ;)

Huge trade in the works. Boston and Dallas close on a deal sending Tyler Seguin to Stars for Loui Eriksson. Other parts involved as well.

https://twitter.com/DarrenDreger/sta...49443525115906

Jim Nill showing Holland how its done.

Seguin is promising but damn... Eriksson is a great two-way player, really really solid and complete player. Boston would look so good with Bergeron+Eriksson.

Making a big deal about Boston and Dallas trade? ... but how could the Wings swing something like this without just hurting themselves ... like if we were to trade for Ryan ... ok ... big immediate whoop, but what about 2-5 years from now when the "core" can't bear the weight? I'd rather have 1-2 more years of "we can make the playoffs, then we'll just see what happens" followed by "boy, we have a fresh core of players who can carry us to the next level and win it, rather than "BIG TRADE, HELL YEAH ... oh, wait ... what'd we give up? ..." and still have to fill those holes with an overpriced free agent when our remaining prospects aren't ready.

Overreaction? Probably ... life goes on ...

Good to see the Wings apprehension on trading players wasn't an entire staff issue but just a Holland issue. Can't blame Nill for mixing that awful team up.

Dreger is saying Wings want Alfredsson. If they get him I will have lost any faith I had in Kenny.

Just awful but exactly the BS move I could see Holland making.