• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Euro_Twins

Trade/Buyout thread

Rate this topic

For the record..love the name

A while ago I thought about changing my to Oglethorpe (after I bought his jersey).

I have worn the jersey to a couple of beer fests and people are always yelling things at me like:

"Hey Olgie"

Or "Olgie watch out for Dr hook."

Too many guys who played the same way. They wanted to shake up a core that tends to tune out coaches. They think his concussion made him damaged goods. Those are what I heard. Personally I think he ate all the bear claws before Hitchcock could get any.

I saw/heard something about an internal cap, too. They've still got Stewart and Pietrangelo to re-sign.

I would love to see them have to get rid of Pietrangelo, and him end up a wing.

I really like his game!

Stewart would not be bad pick up either, other than the glut of forwards the Wings have.

Too many guys who played the same way. They wanted to shake up a core that tends to tune out coaches. They think his concussion made him damaged goods. Those are what I heard. Personally I think he ate all the bear claws before Hitchcock could get any.

For the record..love the name

TY

I really like his game!

Stewart would not be bad pick up either, other than the glut of forwards the Wings have.

As I've said before, my favorite non-Wings Dman. Kid's got skill and he's responsible with it. He and Shattenkirk are a hell of a pair.

Guest Crymson

I really like his game!

Pietrangelo is one of the cornerstones of that team. He's not going anywhere.

Edited by Crymson

As I've said before, my favorite non-Wings Dman. Kid's got skill and he's responsible with it. He and Shattenkirk are a hell of a pair.

Haha at the Blues, first signing Roy for 5 mil and then they trade away Perron, part of their core. I am sure this will sit well with guys like Backes, Pietrangelo, Berglund, Oshie. MPS has all the potential in the world but at some point he has to use it and show it, if he can do that its a fair deal if not Armstrong got robbed badly here.

Hitchcock getting tuned out? Shocking the guy is too hard on his players and this stuff gets old fast especially with a younger core.

I am still hoping they can't re-sign Pietrangelo so he hits the open market thanks to that damn fool Holmgren Wings can't constructure a similar offer-sheet anymore :(

Edited by frankgrimes

Haha at the Blues, first signing Roy for 5 mil and then they trade away Perron, part of their core. I am sure this will sit well with guys like Backes, Pietrangelo, Berglund, Oshie. MPS has all the potential in the world but at some point he has to use it and show it, if he can do that its a fair deal if not Armstrong got robbed badly here.

Hitchcock getting tuned out? Shocking the guy is too hard on his players and this stuff gets old fast especially with a younger core.

I am still hoping they can't re-sign Pietrangelo so he hits the open market thanks to that damn fool Holmgren Wings can't constructure a similar offer-sheet anymore :(

HitchBLEEP always gets tuned out by his players eventually.

I always find it amazing his impact in the short term any where he goes is unbelievable, then a few years go by and he is quite possibly the most ineffective coach in the league.

He gets fired.

He gets picked up by another team and it is rinse and repeat!

St Louis didn't want to keep this guy? :lol:

Hainsey had 0 goals, 13 assists, but a bounce here, a bounce there, they're the same player, but I stick with Q being more offensive regardless of last years lower point total, and I ragged on Q more than Jets fans ragged on Hainsey which was quite a bit.

That tire went flat.... Hitch looked like he wanted a hotdog...

Perron and Pjarvvi or however you spell it both have a lot of talent/potential.

Guest Crymson

What does Carcillo really provide? He is useless against the top fighters, not the best agitator and coaches hardly trust him against skilled lines. I think the Hawks are starting to realize slowly that letting Scott go, was a big mistake.

Given that Scott is as useless as they come when he isn't fighting, I doubt they regret letting him go.

What does Carcillo really provide? He is useless against the top fighters, not the best agitator and coaches hardly trust him against skilled lines. I think the Hawks are starting to realize slowly that letting Scott go, was a big mistake.

If healthy, he's shown he can put up some offense on occasion. He can skate a regular shift and is effective on the forecheck. If he can stay healthy, that is.

Also, I highly doubt Chicago regrets letting Scott go. They're just coming off a Stanley Cup victory.

Guest The Axe

Then don't read it next time, problem solved.

You sound flabbergasted by his flabbergastation. Both these guys suck.

There was no place else to put this and I didn't want to start a new thread, but did anyone else see that Chris Stewart signed a two year, 8.3 million dollar contract? Makes those contracts for Clarkson, Bickell, and Clowe look like total s*** doesn't it?