• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kronstantinov

Letang Turns Down 8x$7m

Rate this topic

Guest Johnz96

I don't want him for that money but it's silly to say you wouldn't want him at all unless you think all of our dmen are better than him.

Plus that boy would look goooood in a Wings sweater <3

All our d-men are a much better value against the cap than Letang at $7m per.

SAnd the only reason you say that is because you haven't seen him in a Wings sweater.

I don't want him for that money but it's silly to say you wouldn't want him at all unless you think all of our dmen are better than him.

Plus that boy would look goooood in a Wings sweater <3

I don't want him at that pricetag either but you have to wonder if its Pittsburgh run and gun style making him look bad OR is he really that bad in terms of defensive responsibility? If its the latter then this guy has no business asking for 8 m per, thats Suter money and he is not as good as him.

Pietrangelo and his agent must be in heaven right now, Streit getting over 5million per, Gonchar the same one and now Letang is asking for 8 annually hopefully he prices himself out of the Blues market :-)

Edited by frankgrimes

His rejection screams, "What? Drew Doughty money? lololol... No, I'm better."

Edit: Just saw this on Twitter: "Letang's trade value to all teams. 1 NHL player with multiple yrs left, 1st round pick and prospect."

Yikes, lol.

Just I be clear I don't want him in Detroit if he wants to be paid like and elite dman, but in order to get him the wings would probly have to offer: Franzen, 1st, Sproul.

I'm not really gonna hate on him for this. Not yet, anyway.

Why: he is, I think, saying he doesn't want to be a Penguin anymore. And what's not to like about that?

Not saying the trade demands are where they objectivly should be or that he should be making more than Lidstrom. But, maybe he just wants out.

Renaud Lavoie ‏@RenLavoieRDS 3m

Kris Letang contract with Penguins. 8 years / 58 M (#58!) 7.25 AVV Limited no trade to 15 teams. #RDS

HAHA... Salary Cap Hell coming!

just came here to post this. HAHAHA goodbye whatever little depth they had left.

hope this means dupuis is on the move out of that horrible organization :P

45.2 million out of the 64.3 million salary cap for next year tied up in 4 forwards, 2 defensemen, and 1 goalie.

Leaving them 19 million (assuming salary cap doesn't increase next year) to sign the rest of their team. Good luck with that! HAHAHHA

Edited by JoshuaW92

Wow 7 players making 75 % of the cap, how the hell are they planning to sign a Winger for Sidney now? The two Pensylvania teams just never fail to amaze, I am so stocked to see what the next Flyers move will be? Smith from the Bluejackets as number 1 goaltender maybe? Funny times ahead of us all.

Guest Johnz96

Wow 7 players making 75 % of the cap, how the hell are they planning to sign a Winger for Sidney now? The two Pensylvania teams just never fail to amaze, I am so stocked to see what the next Flyers move will be? Smith from the Bluejackets as number 1 goaltender maybe? Funny times ahead of us all.

The Flyers were talking to Vinny yesterday. Lol

I'm sorry, but given that teams cap situation and the cap in general, I do believe that you have to be some sort of sincere dick to hold out for an extra $2 million over 8 years when you're already looking at well north of $50 million over the time period.