• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FireCaptain

First Murph, now this!

Rate this topic

He's.............................................................................even........................................................................................................worse.

Oh, and the PUNS!

(srsly FSD, I love you all, but you make it hard to love you.)

InB4Keating

Don't worry guys, they traded a junior high prospect for a first and second round pick in the pre-school draft. It's a pretty deep class this year, so in 15 or so years, Detroit girls will be stacked.

The Fox Sports Girls thing is stupid. When they rolled it out, I had to check to make sure it was 2011 instead of 1961.

Here in Minnesota, one of the original "Girls" (Jenny) has kind of evolved into a deeper role, where she does some hosting and interviewing with players. They even credit her last name on the broadcast (wow!). Good-looking woman, and she was a former hockey player in high school, so she does skating drills, etc. after the games.

Overall though, the promos are ridiculous. If I was a legitimate female broadcaster/sideline reporter with FS, I'd probably throw up in my mouth a little every time one of those commercials airs.