• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeymom1960

2013 NHL Entry Draft Discussion

Rate this topic

Why has Flip's rights not been dealt yet? Maybe the demand for him is not as big as he thinks????? Flip swallows pride and signs for 3.2m

For real. Im gonna be pissed if it ain't at least a fourth rounder too...guys rights have been commanding legits prices lately.

I was thinking Rychel too.

Is there a live stream anywhere for the Draft?

Rychel is Cleary 2.0, and that is not the type of player we need. We need a PF, or a legitimate goal scorer. Not a gritty average sized borderline top 6 guy. If you want that style of player Ryan Hartman is a much better choice.

Rychel is Cleary 2.0, and that is not the type of player we need. We need a PF, or a legitimate goal scorer. Not a gritty average sized borderline top 6 guy. If you want that style of player Ryan Hartman is a much better choice.

right only that he is listed at 5'11 185 (compared to Rychel's 6'1 200) and he scored 23 goals (Rychel's coming off consecutive 40 goal seasons). Now I know better than trusting a player profile but Rychel certainly strike me as the more intriguing player of the two...

Some news from Kenny:

David Pagnotta @TheFourthPeriod

Wings GM Ken Holland says he's talked to about 25 teams over the last few days.

Holland wants a top-2/top-3 defenseman, but they're "hard to find"

Holland also said he met with Lecavalier for half an hour. Lots of uncertainty over Vinny's future. Sounds too early in process right now.

Barring a significant turn of events, doesn't sound like Detroit trades Filppula's rights. Contract talks will continue.

Sure use a weight from last year. Hartman weighs 195 and they both project as secondary scoring with Hartman having more offensive potential according to many scouts. You missed my point, neither should be chosen in the 1st. We have plenty of secondary scoring. Mantha, Domi, Gauthier, or Zykov are all better options.

Guest Crymson

Some news from Kenny:

David Pagnotta @TheFourthPeriod

Wings GM Ken Holland says he's talked to about 25 teams over the last few days.

Holland wants a top-2/top-3 defenseman, but they're "hard to find"

Holland also said he met with Lecavalier for half an hour. Lots of uncertainty over Vinny's future. Sounds too early in process right now.

Barring a significant turn of events, doesn't sound like Detroit trades Filppula's rights. Contract talks will continue.

The Fourth Period is not the most reliable source out there.

Sure use a weight from last year. Hartman weighs 195 and they both project as secondary scoring with Hartman having more offensive potential according to many scouts. You missed my point, neither should be chosen in the 1st. We have plenty of secondary scoring. Mantha, Domi, Gauthier, or Zykov are all better options.

Like I said, I looked at his profile, I know they are mabe not up to date and are sometimes overly generous. I dont think we have secondary scoring like Rychel. Mantha is projected to be picked long before the Red Wings will get a shot at him and if you want to add size, Domi is hardly the way to go.

Apparently Flip and his agent have said they will test the market so there is no market to trade his rights besides for a very late conditional pick we would never receive.

Guest Playmaker

Tyler Kennedy to SJ for a 2nd rounder...

Please feel free to post about trades too. I didn't make the thread just for draft talk.

There ya go