• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeymom1960

2013 NHL Entry Draft Discussion

Rate this topic

Am I late to the party by saying that Michael McCarron is the best pick for us?

Big, net-front presence, likes to tip them in, Michigan boy...

Some mocks have him at 22, some not in the 1st round.

But would we be able to tell he and Abdelkader apart, aside from McCarron's height?

Luongo is a fine goalie, top 10 in the league. Canucks should of tried to get more though. Obviously no one wanted Luongo, and buying him out would of been a bad idea.

Edited by TheOwl

Guest The Axe

North Americans compete levels = 5/5.

Euros compete levels = 3/5.

Ha ha ha ha.

Put on Rocky 4.

Management didn't want to buy him out and he became un-tradeable especially after the latest CBA introduced the early retirement cap penalties.

I really understand that but Luongo WANTS out he doesn't want to play for Vancouver anymore. Gillis stated last year that now the Schneider era would start.

Heck of a deal for the Devils though, they get a great goaltender for only a 9th overall lol

Clutterbuck to NYI for Niederreiter. Garth Snow is a moron.

He's no genius but this isn't a bad move. Isles have plenty of skill at the forward position. They need grit and veteran presence.

...and some defensemen...

and to sign a goalie.

Oh sheesh! :shout:

???? Sorry this is a very good deal for the Isles. Nino is a flop to date and the Isles are far to easy to play against. Now they have 2 of the best hitters in the game: Martin and Clutterbuck. I would love to have those 2 as a checking line.

World Class Wrecking Crew.

I really understand that but Luongo WANTS out he doesn't want to play for Vancouver anymore. Gillis stated last year that now the Schneider era would start.

Heck of a deal for the Devils though, they get a great goaltender for only a 9th overall lol

Doesn't matter what he wants, he was unmoveable. Now that he's full time starter again and the team's only option, Luongo will be great for them.