• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeymom1960

2013 NHL Entry Draft Discussion

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Of course Nill gets Nishuskin. He's big, great hands, and perfect for Dats' wing.

He's an unknown quantity who had a terrible season in the KHL.

Guest Playmaker

I really understand that but Luongo WANTS out he doesn't want to play for Vancouver anymore. Gillis stated last year that now the Schneider era would start.

Heck of a deal for the Devils though, they get a great goaltender for only a 9th overall lol

He only wanted out because he wasn't the #1 goalie anymore. I imagine now he's okay with staying there.

He only wanted out because he wasn't the #1 goalie anymore. I imagine now he's okay with staying there.

They've lost confidence in him and he also stated ealrier this week he would not report to the camp this time around. So Gillis has only himself to blame for this mess.

Luongo is a great goaltender for sure but I think he wants to move on and I don't blame him for that.

Guest Playmaker

They've lost confidence in him and he also stated ealrier this week he would not report to the camp this time around. So Gillis has only himself to blame for this mess.

Luongo is a great goaltender for sure but I think he wants to move on and I don't blame him for that.

Of course he wouldn't want to be there if he's going to be Schneider's backup. But now that he's the #1 goalie, I'm sure that changes everything. Schneider didn't help anything in the playoffs, and Luongo is well aware of the noose his contract is. I'm sure the Canucks would love nothing more than to have him sit out and not have to pay him. What a moron to say that.