• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeymom1960

2013 NHL Entry Draft Discussion

Rate this topic

Hope everything is alright.

I think it will be, but any prayers/positive thoughts for my daughter Evelyn will be greatly appreciated. I'm just thankful she said something to her mothet about the thoughts she was having instead of acting on them. She's in a residential counseling/treatment program now that is top notch.

I think it will be, but any prayers/positive thoughts for my daughter Evelyn will be greatly appreciated. I'm just thankful she said something to her mothet about the thoughts she was having instead of acting on them. She's in a residential counseling/treatment program now that is top notch.

Sorry to hear that, man. Good vibes coming your way!

Holding an x-ray of Logan courier's broken ankles

Lol. And a letter of intent from Vinny?

Sorry to hear that, man. Good vibes coming your way!

Ty. Hopefully there are a lot more from the Wings draft day moves still to come.

Guest Playmaker

Any relation to Moe Mantha?

Nope. For whatever reason, he uses his mother's last name instead of his father's.

Positive thoughts sent to your family.

Guest Playmaker

Thoughts are with you, buddy. We just lost a 19 year old family member a few months ago who kept it all to himself and thought there was no other way out. So damn senseless. Not the praying type, but definitely will be thinking of you and your family and hope that Evelyn's treatment is successful.