• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
amato

Tim Thomas watch 2013

Rate this topic

Isn't he still technically under contract with someone? Wasn't it the Islanders?

he was for last season. they had the option to suspend him for not showing up and then he'd have to play there for a year if he were to come back, but they didn't do that. they traded for his contract so they could reach the cap floor for last season.

now he's a UFA

He'll end up in Vancouver so Luongo can sit in the locker room and pout for another 82 games.

I'm no Luongo fan but he's been extremely professional considering how Vancouver has jerked him around.

It would be funny for the Nucks to sign Thomas though, just to continue bungling their goaltender situation.

I'm no Luongo fan but he's been extremely professional considering how Vancouver has jerked him around.

It would be funny for the Nucks to sign Thomas though, just to continue bungling their goaltender situation.

It's only a matter of time before Luongo snaps and says something crazy....he's a highly paid, competitive person who is being jerked around. The fuse has to be getting short.

As I told someone else, want in one hand and crap in the other. See which one gets filled first. I wouldn't want him. He doesn't have the attitude I want in a goalie, or any player, for that matter.

Apparently, according to media around Boston (Mainly talk radio so no links) the B's as a team, both players and management, were not at all happy with his antics.

If he had stayed on the team I think the White House non visit would have blown over, rather been blown over by his performance.

But the way it played out he left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths.

We shall see if that stops a team like Philly (who routinely throws bad money at goalies) from picking him up.

It's only a matter of time before Luongo snaps and says something crazy....he's a highly paid, competitive person who is being jerked around. The fuse has to be getting short.

Luongo really has handled this professionally and with a lot of class Gillis on the other hand comes off like a compete idiot. It's really amazing, how this guy can still have a job after that fiasco. Luongo has put up his house for sale and I highly doubt, that he is thrilled right now.

Gillis only has himself to blame for this.

As for Thomas when he is on his game, he is as dominant as a goaltender can be I also love the fact, that he doesn't give a crap about being mainstream (= political playball) for a bunch of idiots. I think, he he will definately end up in Philly or Edmonton, maybe Buffalo as a mentor for Enrot if they trade Miller.

Good luck Timmy

Guest RedWingsDad

Tim Thomas sat out the final year of his contract to focus on “friends, family and faith”. Those things come before career, and I completely understand his decision.

Edited by haroldsnepsts
To remove political discussion

Tim Thomas sat out the final year of his contract to focus on “friends, family and faith”. Those things come before career, and I completely understand his decision.

So many times agreed, I love people how really know whats important in life. Sure, he has made a lot of cash already but focusing on friends, family and faith first at this point in his career is just an outstanding decision.

Edited by haroldsnepsts
to remove political discussion