• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mattsyuk

random - new era red wings hats in detroit

Rate this topic

sorry random question...i'm going to hockeytown authentics next sunday, and i'm wondering if there is somewhere in that vicinity where they sell a good collection/variety of new era red wings hats. it's been years since i've been to hockeytown authentics so maybe they have some now, but if there is another place around there i'd like to check it out too.

new era's website says nordstrom's in the area but i've never even been to a nordstrom's before lol

anyway any help would be great, thanks!

The Detroit Athletic Co. has its share of New Era caps. I was also going to suggest Lids at Somerset. They'll likely have the largest selection. You could also check a boutique shop like Burn Rubber or Revive.

Do you have a friend or family with a US address?

If so, just order it from Amazon. They have the standard red and black versions.

If not, I think Zappos ships to Canada, and they carry the standard red version.

(Assuming you are talking about the standard 5950 fitteds)

I have the black new era with the red D, got it from Lids. It should be your best bet in all honesty. Lids has updated their Red Wings collection in my opinion, so you have a pretty decent selection.