• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Richdg

Clarkson rejected Devils, heading to UFA.

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

I saw a thing a few days ago where the wings said clarkson wanted too much band they're not even interested.

"We like our team"

Guest DeGraa55

Clarkson is overrated and not anything special. Don't want him

Ya I agree someone who is a goal scorerer for what three seasons now is nothing special. We don't need guys that can put the puck in the net.

Ya I agree someone who is a goal scorerer for what three seasons now is nothing special. We don't need guys that can put the puck in the net.

1.5 he scored 12 goals in 2010-2011, 30 last year and 15 in 48 games this year. Hardly a proven goal scorer

And his assists are abysmal

Guest DeGraa55

1.5 he scored 12 goals in 2010-2011, 30 last year and 15 in 48 games this year. Hardly a proven goal scorer And his assists are abysmal

We don't need guys with assist we need finisher right now. Brunner is the beat one we got and who knows if he is coming back. Besides that not much at all.

We don't need guys with assist we need finisher right now. Brunner is the beat one we got and who knows if he is coming back. Besides that not much at all.

Clarkson has one good season and one pretty good half season. Hardly worth the money he will command for a one dimensional scorer who may or may not have peaked

Guest DeGraa55

Clarkson has one good season and one pretty good half season. Hardly worth the money he will command for a one dimensional scorer who may or may not have peaked

The money is the question. Its not whether he is a good fit or not because he is. But money wise I wouldn't do more than 5m.

The money is the question. Its not whether he is a good fit or not because he is. But money wise I wouldn't do more than 5m.

That's my problem, i would be ok signing a two year 9 million dollar deal for him. I think I would be worried we would get the 2010-2011 clarkson, not the 2011-2012 Clarkson